Keep Up Styles (chapter 32)

Soo,,someone inboxed me telling me to look up One Directions new leaked song "Just can't let her go", and i think One Direction are stalking me..hahahh,,!! lol. apperently its the perfect song for my story :)

I'm studying for my maths and science test i have in like 2 days but people wanted an update...leggo (:

Harry's hand travelled up my shirt, but I stopped him.

"Nope", I grinned, pushing him back and standing up.

"Your going to have to fix that wall before you get any", I winked, referring to the wall he punched moments ago.

"B-but", he stuttered.

I laughed out loud.

"Your adorable Harry", I grinned, swinging his bedroom door open.

Four figures tumbled at my feet.

I sighed heavily, running my fingers through my hair.

"You guys are unbelivable", I said, kicking them in the sides. "I've got to go Harry. You have to drive me home.", I said, turning back to him and fluttering my eyelashes.

"Of coarse I do", he grinned, following me out.

His hand found mine, and I let him have his moment before pulling away, and sprinting towards the car.

A girly, unlike me laugh left my lips as Harry pulled me into a huge hug from behind.

"No fair, you have longer legs and bigger feet", I screeched, trying but failing to escape his grasp.

"You know what they say about men with big feet, they have big-- ", he purred into my ear.

"Your such a peerve", I proclaimed, halting him from finishing his sentence. "Just take me home", I whinned.

"And why is it you have to go home?", he coaxed.

"I have to study..for school", I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Forget school", he said, opening his door and sliding in.

I followed after him, slamming my door shut.

He started the engine and I smiled.

"A good education is important.", I chastined.

Omg. Did I just say that?

I burst out into laughter.

"I get the feeling your trying to advoid me", he grumbled.

"So do I", I mumbled so that he did not hear.

The rest of the ride was rather quiet.

Harry pulled into my driveway.

"Actually Harry, let's go somewhere", I hummed.

He groaned in protest.

"I'll go change. You wait here", I winked.

I ran upstairs, and changed into short shorts and a tight fitting top.

Making it downstairs within minutes, I slid back into the car.

"Let's go hotstuff", I breathed sexily.

Harry looked thrown off.

"What's up with you today?", he said, starting the engine once again.

"Just making sure your kept in line, Styles", I said, as a smirk crossed my lips.

A/N. i updated..with no idea with what i was going to write but aha enjoy (((:

xxxx.

kik me- (Fake.It.Baby)

follow me on twitter- (@crazedcraic)

follow me on instagram- (katelynlouiseee)

please leave me suggestions for stories to read.xx :)