Trouble (chapter 55)

I don't know what I'd been thinking lately.

I was physically attracted to Dallas, but I was in love with Harry, that I was sure of.

Dallas wasn't helping any. He kept keeping me after class, and looking for excuses for me to ne around him.

Maybe I was paronoid.

That was it.

I wasn't your typical good girl, who tended to be faithful. Maybe thats what I was afraid of. Maybe thats why I was keeping my distance.

I didn't trust myself.

"Miss Victoria, are you even paying attention."

"I,uh..erhmm"

"I will see you in detention, right after class".

See what I meant. Another of his pathetic excuses.

"Fuck you".

"Excuse me", he said, faking shock.

"I said, your shit", I smirked.

"That's enough from you", he said through gritted teeth, continuing with the lesson, or at least trying to.

I smirked, and leaned back in my seat.

"Class dismissed", Dallas yelled.

I got up and headed for the door.

"And where do you think your going Victoria".

Gosh. I hated anyone calling me Victoria. It being him only made matters worse.

"Uh, class dismissed", I said dumbly.

"You have detention".

"I do?"

"That is correct", he smirked, taking a hold of my arm tightly.

"That's abuse, I could press charges on several accounts, and get my boyfriend to sue you so hard"; I said, referring to his hand tightening on my wrist.

"Your boyfriend? What's so special about him. I bet I'm a million times better".

"He's in an international boyband, know as One Di.....".

I was cut off by his lips against my own.

Worst thing, I kissed him back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>I know i havent updated in a while, and this is shit; and im kind of repeating myself with the story, but my ideas are running dry  ..lol..help? i will dedicate you a chapter. kik me- katelyn_louisee ..vote and comment<<<<<<<<<