Dirty Little Games (chapter 11)

Zayn didn't find against my grip, which was good. He willingly followed after me as I lead him outside. I had a plan. Admitingly not the best of plans, but it was a plan at that.

"Never took you as the one to breaks rules, or disobey Harry, for that matter,but I guess since you guys slept together.....", Zayn shrugged, casually leaning against a tree.

"I did not sleep with Harry", I screamed, frustrated.

We had stopped walking. Turning around to face Zayn, my eyes lingered on the cigarette he held up to his mouth.

"You know, I would offer", he said,silently motioning to his cigarette;"but I know your too young, and Harry would kill me".

I groaned.

"What is his f*cking problem", I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Zayn laughed, a sound both irratating and wonderful at the same time.

"You know what, f*ck Harry", I said, brushing past him.

"Where are you going?".

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon", I said,waggling my eyebrows suductively.

Making my way inside, I got my hands on a bottle of tecquila.

I had downed half of it by the time I had made it back outside to Zayn.

I shoved him the bottle, swaying a bit.

It was time to put my plan into motion.

"Victoria,did you just---",

I cut him off by smashing my lips against his.

My actions had startled him, delaying his reaction, but when he did react, he responded by pulling me closer.

He set the bottle down, his lips never leaving mine.

My fingers tugged at his hair, emitting a low growl from the back of his throat.

I smirked.

After all this time worrying I'd lost my charm because of Harry, I was relieved to know I still had this affect on guys.

Zayn's body was pressed up against me, and I felt his member harden on my thigh.

I pulled away quickly, turning on my heel.

Now, to find the other boys, and pick them off one by one, doing exactly what I had just done with Zayn with the others.

I would show Harry that he had absolutely no control over me.

(btw,Zayn,Louis&Liam all have girlfriends in this guys"!! oh hell nawwhh..shit is about to go down)

A/N. anyhow,,i feel like ive got majors writers block here but the story must go on!!!(:

leave your comments below,;and PLz,if u read,pls take a second to click VOTE!!! plsss..

luv youusse(((: