First Date ? (chapter 33)

Harry pulled into a small diner and made it to my door before me.

"Harry, I'm capable of doing so myself, I'm not disabled", I grumbled as he pulled my door open.

"Just being a gentlemen".

"Stop being so nice", I smirked, 'accidently' kicking him in the shins as I hopped out of the car.

"Ow", he whinned, slamming the car door and grabbing my hand.

The door dinged as we entered and all eyes turned to us.

The small diner was next to deserted, but one girls eyes lingered on Harry.

I shifted uncomfortably.

He gripped my hand tighter, and led us to a small booth.

We waited to be served, but were inturrupted by a scratchy, girly voice.

I looked up to see the girl who was starring at Harry only moments before.

I tensed.

"OMG, are you Harry Styles!! YOU ARE! May I have a picture?", she gushed.

I relaxed into the seat.

Sometimes I forgot Harry was famous.

I don't think it had fully sunken in yet that I was dating a popstar. I don't think it ever would.

Harry nodded polietly, taking a picture with the girl and sending her away.

"Let's order now, shall we?", he smiled slightly, gesturing towards the menu.

I looked it over twice before deciding.

The waiter came over and I recited my order. I already had it memerized. The service here sucked.

"I'll have a large steak burger, large chips, a coke, a salad, and a side serving of mac and cheese", I said, smiling polietly at the lady who was taking our orders.

She looked disgusted.

Harry looked amused.

Ordering his own, he turned to me when the lady left.

"Big eater are we?"

"Never goes to my hips or thighs. I think I'm allowed to be a big eater", I snapped.

"Hey, hey, it's fine. I think it's cute", he said, pecking me on the nose.

He kissed down my neck, then back up again, nibbling on my ear.

"Harry, we're in public", I squeaked, my fierce facade going down the drain.

I was melting under his touch.

A flash brought us from the intimate moment, and Harry turned around, clearly taken a back.

"Shit", he muttered.

"Your fault", I sang, silently laughing.

Our food came, and we silently ate.

Once we had finished Harry drove me home, and we said our goodbyes.

What a perfect day.

Had today been a date?

Our first date?

A/N....there you go(: another chapter (: i need comments and votes for next update (:

xxxxx.