Why hello there. (Chapter 53)

Ennnnjkoooyyyyy!!!!!

School.

It was so bad, but so painfully unavoidable.

At least it kept my mind off Harry for 4, maybe 5 hours at one time.

I sighed, glimpsing at the large clock that hung above the stairwell.

Shit.

I was late for class.

Like, really late.

I could skip, but that would only lead to yet another detention.

I started off in a sprint, keeping my head down, unaware of my surroundings.

A sudden thud, and dull aching pain ran through my body as I collided with another body. My books spilled all over the floor, and I was thrown onto my bottom.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid", drawled a heavy, texan accent.

My legs went to jelly

Good thing I was sitting.

Texan accents were my ultimate weakness. They were just so damn sexy,ugh.

I shyly looked up. Towering over me, with his hand out, was a tall, well built guy.

Eyes liquid gold, hair shaggy, and a faded chocolate brown, his lips tugged up into a heart warming smile, waiting for me to grab a hold of his hand.

I quickly gripped his hand, and let him pull me up, realising just how stupid I looked.

This guy, he had to be at least 5 or 6 years older than me, but damn, he was fine.

I tried to shake that thought away, for some unknown reason. All I could think about was how good he looked in that red and black plaid shirt, and those dark tight, air constricting jeans.

All thoughts of Harry vanished.

His hand in mine made me all tingly. My head was spinning, and I felt faint.

He dropped my hand, passing me my books.

"Well hello lovely lady. Mind showing me to senior bio?"

"That's my class!", I exclaimed, a little over-excited. "Are you a new student?"

"No,no", he said, shaking his head, a laugh bubbling from his lips. "I'm filling in for Mr Barbs. He's terribly ill. The names Dallas. Dallas Reed, and I'm your new biology teacher", he said,smirking widely, as if he knew a secret I did not know.

That was fucking sexy,ugh.

Damn.

I was having dirty thoughts about my bio teacher.

Fuck.

I had a boyfriend.

My life just got a hell of a lot more complicated.

>>>>>>>>>>>dun,dun,dum....so, thoughts about Dallas? i, personally find him so fucking sexy, and ugh..!! i made him..and he is so fucking sexxxyy, and texan..ugh,so hot. Vote and Comment :))xxx<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<