Broken¿ (Chapter 46)

10:59.

10:59AM read the clock above the kitchen sink.

I was nervously biting my nails, and shuffling around ever so often.

Harry would be here an.....

There was a knock at my door, halting my thoughts.

It was him.

It was Harry.

I rushed to the door, swiftly unlocking it, stubbornly yanking at the chains.

Swinging the door open, I let a smile slip my lips as I gazed at the figure stamding infront of me.

In his tight skinnies, tight top, and converses, he looked damn fine, like always, might I add.

"C-come inside", I stuttered, nerves taking over.

He seemed almost as nervous as I looked.

Biting my lip, I watched as he made his way over to the couch, silently following him.

"Now Victoria", he said grabbing my hands.

Victoria?

He'd called me by my full name?

Something must be wrong.

"Y-yes Harry?"

"I love you so, so much. You understand that right? I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. EVER. It's indescriable. Thats-thats why this is going to be so hard to say", he murmered,letting a rouge tear escape is eye.

"Harry ..", Harry stopped me.

"No Vicky.."

The worst things possible were running through my mind. Was he going to break up with me? Did he not love me anymore? But he had just said he did? My thoughts were swimming.

"Vicky, I'm leaving. I'm going on tour ..for 6 months", he sobbed, burying his face into my neck, hugging me tightly, as if he were afraid I might dissapear right before his very eyes.

I was broken. Shattered even. How could he leave me now, after everything. We had only recently begun dating. He was crazy if he thought I was just going to let him go;slip through my fingers so easily.

"Hey,hey, we can make this work. We will make this work. Promise?", I questioned.

"Promise", he agreed, as I pecked his lips.

I was hurting, bad. I just wasn't showing it.

For Harry's sake.

>>>>>>>>>>A/N. aw.aw.aw. :( holy shit..i have an interesting story to tell...our group at school is the normal, nice, quiet,loved girls..im not one to act impulsively..but this slut made my friend cry and was being a total bitch..i went up to her, and asked her to stop acting like a fucking bitch..and i called her controlling..i was so pissed :@ my hpe teacher found out about it, and ofcoarse..he loves me :) he told me he was proud of me for calling her a fucking bitch and sticking up for my friends..hahh :3 and ow just about the whole bloody school knows i went off at her..no one even knew who i was and now random bitches are talking about me:) holaaaaaa! anyway...vote and comment, and i will update very soon :) <<<<<<<<<<<<<