Chapter Four

Nekhi sat in the front row of the courtroom, all ears. Nyasia's dad was back at it for Lok's case and Nekhi had to admit that it was looking good. It was looking like his bro was finally gonna get off and out of that crazy ass jail sentence. Nekhi had his fingers crossed.

Nekhi looked over at O-Lok who sat beside Ny's pops and Khi took note of how calm, cool and collected his bro looked. That was O-Lok for ya! Nothing ever got him out of his element. Not even when the judge finally announced that he would be let free. Everyone who had come for O-Lok to support, was ecstatic with happiness. But O-Lok? He still remained humble.
*****
Nekhi and O-Lok sat down together in "Burger King" bustin' down some burgers, fries and shakes. "Nah, for real bro. I'm so glad they let you come home, yo. Ny's pops really came through. I gotta thank him," Khi said. O-Lok nodded. "No doubt. It's time to get back to the money though," he replied. He was ready.

Nekhi studied his friend. "Aight, bro. Slow down. We gotta really evaluate shit first. You sure you still even wanna be out here?" Khi questioned. O-Lok gave Nekhi a knowing look. "What else I'ma do, Khi? I ain't got no other choice. And I gotta see what's up with Tommoi, too. I miss that girl, yo. I'm not even gonna lie," said O-Lok.

Nekhi grew silent, looking down at his food. O-Lok's guard went up and his suspicions arose. "What? She fuckin' with somebody else now?" O-Lok questioned, with mad base in his voice. Nekhi shook his head "no". He knew that he should have been told his bro about this, but he had never known how to do so. He knew he had no choice but to keep it a buck now.

"Nah, bro. None of that. But I gotta tell you something about Tommoi," he confessed. O-Lok's ears perked up. "Well, speak up my nigga! Let a nigga know what's on your mind," O-Lok said in response. Nekhi sighed. Shaking his head, he let it all tumble out. "Tommoi was pregnant, bro," he let O-Lok know.

O-Lok's eyes widened. "What?!" he exclaimed. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "When was this? Where she at? Where's my baby?" he asked, wanting to know everything now. Nekhi sighed again. The second half of what he had to tell his best friend was going to be harder than the first half.

"She gave the baby up for adoption, Lok," Nekhi revealed. He read the expression on his friend's face and knew that his friend was about to go crazy. He just hoped that it wouldn't be too bad. Nekhi didn't need his bro getting locked up again. Shit, he had just gotten out!

"My nigga and you just telling me about this shit, Nekhi?!" Lok asked, visibly upset. "I know, Lok. I know. I fucked up. But Tommoi ain't want nobody to know about this. She begged me not to say nothing and made Nyasia beg me not to say nothing, either. I was feeling mad uncomfortable about it all, bro," Nekhi explained. O-Lok shook his head, still feeling disappointed in Nekhi. "I feel you, but damn bro! We supposed to be boys. You can't keep shit like that away from me. I'd never do you like that," O-Lok reminded Nekhi.

Khi nodded his head. He knew O-Lok was telling the truth, Lok would've never done him like that. Nekhi felt bad. He apologized. "I'm sorry, bro. Word to everything I am," he said, sincerely. O-Lok nodded. "It's all good, my nigga. Just don't ever do no stupid shit like that again. We brothers. We family. You know that. Next time we gonna square the fuck up," he replied.

Nekhi chuckled. "Yeah, aight nigga. Get beat down if you want to," he told his friend. And just like that, the matter was dropped. That was why Nekhi loved his best friend. That's why he had loved Blaze, too. The three of them were real best friends. Blood couldn't even make them any closer. Their loyalty was so strong to one another, that they were always able to look past just about anything whenever one of them fucked up. They knew that none of them would ever try to hurt another one of them intentionally. Never.
*****
"When you coming back, Nekhi? I miss you," Crystal spoke into the phone, sounding all sexy and lusty. Nekhi's dick was hardening rapidly, and he tried to keep his voice down as he replied to his side bitch on the phone. Nyasia was knocked out on the bed, right next to him.

"Soon, babygirl. Soon. You know Daddy can't wait to get back and bust that ass," he said to her. Just thinking about fucking Crystal had Nekhi ready to bust a nut right then and there. Crystal was mad nasty. She sucked dick, swallowed nut, let Nekhi bust all over her face and her hair.

Crystal let Nekhi fuck her whenever and wherever he wanted. The two of them had fucked out in public. Malls, Walmart, parking lots, highways, wherever. Crystal was always with it and that's why Nekhi couldn't let go of her ass.

He still loved Nyasia with everything he had and Ny was still the female that he wanted to marry, but he didn't feel the spark between them anymore. Nyasia's pussy wouldn't get OD wet for him the way it had used to. She didn't blow his phone up no more, telling him how much she loved him and missed him.

Nyasia wasn't even cooking like that, anymore. And for Ny, that was a big deal. Khi had been eating a lot of franks and beans lately, along with Wynter. Nekhi loved his girl, but he wasn't very satisfied with her at the moment. "I can't wait, Daddy. I miss that big, fat dick," Crystal stated, bluntly. That was something else Nekhi loved about Crystal. She was so bad, she was never scared to be a freak with. She owned that shit. Crystal was never shy.

Nyasia still had goody two shoe tendancies and it sometimes blew his. He was happy that his girl wasn't a hoe or anything like that, but he also wouldn't consider Ny to be a freak the way that he would've liked. She just always wanted to be passionate and make love. And sometimes that got on his nerve. Why couldn't Nyasia take control sometimes? And initiate the sex, like Crystal did? Fuck him for a change?

Nekhi looked over at Nyasia, making sure that she was still asleep. She was. Knocked out cold. "Yeah, girl," he said into the phone, his voice low. "I'ma tear that pussy up. Just watch," he told Crystal. Nekhi wanted to explode in sexual eruption, when he heard the obvious loud and clear sounds of Crystal playing with herself on the other end of the line. She moaned his name out in pleasure.

Crystal seemed to be giving herself deep and long plunges with her fingers, her pussy sounding like it was soaking wet. Reasons like that was why Nekhi couldn't get enough of the girl. Between her skills with rap and her skills with sex, Nekhi didn't know how he was ever going stop fucking with Krystal Klaire.