Black Wynter Trilogy: Q&A

Q&A

1. Was Nekhi a good father to Wynter? Why or why not?

2. Should Nyasia accept Nekhi's proposal? Do you think she will? Why or why not?

3. Was Kennedy wrong for getting involved with Fury? Why or why not?

4. What do you think is in store for Jo in the future? Do you think Massiah will follow in his footsteps? Why or why not?

5. Do you think Jo's childhood had a lot to do with the man he grew up to be? Why or why not?

6. What do you think will happen with O-Lok and Tommoi? Do you think they will eventually get back together? Why or why not?

7. Was Nekhi wrong for putting Quameek down with YUS? Who's fault was it, that he ended up dying? Nekhi's or Kennedy's?

8. Why do you think Ms. Bernadette killed herself? Do you think she was really a good mother to all of her kids? Why or why not?

9. What do you think will happen in the future for Crystal and her baby? Do you think Nekhi will be in the babies life?

10. Kennedy and Tommoi never got the chance to reconcile their friendship. Do you think that would've ever happened had Kennedy lived?

11. Do you think Kennedy should have lived? Why or why not?

12. Was Kennedy really a bad person?

13. What do you think of Nyasia's relationship with her parents? Do you think she had good parents?

14. Should Isaiah and Nyasia be together?

15. If Desmond comes home from jail, what do you think will happen next?