Chapter Seven

Jo was mad horny and he wanted to have sex. He and Kennedy hadn't fucked in a while, a very long time actually, and Jo wondered if he could still get inside of Kennedy's shit. She was in the shower, so Jo undressed himself in their room real quick and made his way into the bathroom with her.

He pulled back the shower glass and stood there before his wife, butt naked, his ten inched dick standing straight up at attention. Kennedy took one look at Jo and twisted her face up. "Can I help you?" she asked him, with attitude. Jo licked his bottom lip. "Yeah, come hop on this dick," he told her.

Kennedy twisted her face up some more. "Hell no, Jo! HELL NO!" she yelled. Jo was tight. Kennedy was wildin'. He reached into that shower and yanked Kenny out by the back of her neck. She was short and slim (just like his son's mother), so she was easy to snatch and yoke up. "Yo, stop fuckin' playing with me, Kennedy," he said in a threatening tone.

He put Kennedy on the floor, she stood right before him, facing him. Jo put his finger all up in her face. "You don't tell me no!" he barked. But Kennedy was mad, too. "No!" she yelled again, right into Jo's face. She was always trying him. Unable to control his anger, Jo slapped Kennedy across her face hard, with an open palm.

Kennedy's light skin immediately swelled up and reddened, but that still didn't derail her. "No! Fuck you, Jo! NO!" she shouted. Jo hated this about Kennedy. He could physically dominate her as much as he wanted, but it bothered him so very badly that he still couldn't control Kennedy's mind and her actions. That factor was what actually drove him to hit her as much as he did. Kennedy was just too stubborn.

All Jo wanted was an obedient wife. That was what women were for. To be obedient, faithful and loyal to their husbands. To do what their husbands told them to do. Jo should've done his homework on Kennedy Laurelle Frazier, though. She didn't do what anyone told her to do. Kennedy was a woman with her own mind. A strong one, too. But her mind was just too strong for Jo's likings.

It hurt Jo to have to do what he was about to do to Kennedy next, but he felt that she had to be taught a lesson. Grabbing her forcefully, Jo took Kennedy and spun her around. Then, he violently bent her over the sink. Kennedy struggled against him, but of course Jo was a really big nigga, so she was no match. Maybe if I can get her to cry, she will finally listen to me, Jo thought to himself.

He then rammed his dick into Kennedy from behind. Kennedy let out a pained gasp, but she didn't stop trying to get away from Jo. She kept struggling against his grip. But Jo continued fucking her, pumping in and out at a speed he knew was both painful and uncomfortable for Kennedy. He didn't give a fuck though. This was only meant to be pleasurable for him.

"Jo, get the fuck off of me!" Kenny screamed. He pulled her by her long, still wet hair, bending her neck backwards so that he could look her in the face. Jo saw that Kennedy was still not crying. This pissed him off even more. He began thrusting himself in and out of Kennedy's tunnel at top speed. She let out a small grunt, but continued to just endure the pain. Kennedy would not give Jo the satisfaction of letting him make her cry, even though she wanted to. She really wanted to.
"You stop fucking disrespecting me, Kennedy! I'm your husband!" Jo barked. Kennedy didn't respond. She just stiffled a long, agonized scream and prayed for God to let him hurry up and finish. Being raped wasn't new to her, she was just surprised that Jo was taking it this far. She knew she had to get outta there now. For real, for real. Jo was insane and she didn't know what to expect from him next.

When Jo felt himself about to cum, he pulled out and forced Kennedy onto her knees. She wasn't trying to do so at first, but all Jo had to do was send a left hook to her jaw and Kennedy dropped. When she was in proper position, Jo beat his dick to finish that nut. He let semen coat all of Kennedy's hair and drip onto her forehead.

When his erection had went down, he stared down at Kennedy, studying her for a minute. Kennedy never failed to amaze him with her unbreakable and firm strength. She had her head lowered, bowing down, seeming as though she were... Praying? "Clean yourself up," Jo ordered her and walked out of the bathroom, leaving her there.
*****
Jo and Fury rode to New York, having some business to take care of in Harlem. They had finally come to the realization that they had heavy beef on the streets, with some unknown niggas. And these niggas were not YUS. After Kennedy had been kidnapped the previous year, Jo and Fury had put their ears to the streets hard body. But they'd come up with nothing.

They didn't know who had this static with them. But they did know that whoever it was had heavy pull in the streets of New York. Shit, even in Harlem! It seemed that every new business venture or idea that Jo and Fury came up with, these mystery niggas were already on it. They would fuck up everything.

Every time Jo and Fury would roll up to a new spot, the person that they were meeting with to conduct business, were already dead once they got there. Jo knew that whoever he was fucking with wasn't no joke. He just didn't know who the fuck had beef with him and why? What the fuck had he done to anybody? Except get to the motherfuckin' money?

"Yo, all jokes aside, Jo. If we get to this nigga Trench's crib and we find him dead, I think we should call it quits from the game for a little while. We need to really figure out who the fuck behind all this shit, man. It's been going on for too long now. It's making me paranoid," Fury admitted, honestly. Jo didn't want to hear that, though. "Fuck that, bro. Ain't nobody gonna run me off the streets. I got responsibilities to take care of," he replied.

"Yeah, but you ain't gonna be able to take care of no responsibilities if your ass is dead! These niggas we up against seem like they random as fuck! We probably just living on borrowed time. And I'm still young, my nigga. Fuck that. I ain't trynna die," Fury spoke from his heart. He loved his mans Jo, but Fury was personally feeling like it was time for him to get out of the game.

He knew that Jo was a little bit sick in the head though and Fury knew that nine times outta ten, Jo was gonna be tight about that. But Fury didn't care, he was still young and still had his whole life ahead of him. He wanted to find him a nice girl, settle down and have kids and shit. Fury didn't wanna lose his life to the streets like Jo seemed like he wanted to do.
*****
"What the fuck, yo?! This shit is crazy!" Fury exclaimed. They had made it to Trench's crib, just to find the front door wide open and bloodshed all throughout the house. Jo was livid. Who the fuck is doing this shit?! Jo asked himself. It didn't make any sense.

He and Fury were looking throughout the house, trying to see if anyone was lingering behind. They found no one. Fury shook his head. He knew shit would just keep getting worse. Innocent people were dying just for affiliating with them. He could only imagine what these niggas had in store for him. In store for Jo. Fury shuddered just thinking about it. "Jo, we gotta get outta here. Before the cops get here and we go down for some shit we ain't do," said Fury. Jo shook his head in discontent. This shit was getting out of hand.