Chapter Eighteen

Khi layed back on Crystal's bed, ignoring her, as she tried to seduce him. Crystal was trying hard to get some dick, but Nekhi just wasn't in the mood for it. Too much was on his mind, he was thinking about Nyasia. He couldn't believe that she had really left him. And he could tell that she was deadass about it this time.

"Come on, Nekhi. I know you not still thinking about your baby's mother," Crystal said, sounding annoyed. Nekhi looked at her, with his brows furrowed. Crystal talked too much and it got on his last nerve. "Why you always running your mouth?" Nekhi asked her. With her face twisted up, Crystal continued to talk her shit.

"Because this is my house!" Crystal had the nerve to yell. Nekhi looked at Crystal, astonished. Yeah, shawty done lost all her marbles, Nekhi thought to himself. "Bitch, I help you pay this motherfucking rent!" he barked at her, losing it. He just wanted some peace and fucking quiet so that he could think.

"Bitch?" Crystal said, repeating Nekhi in disbelief. He had never called her out of her name before. "That's right. Bitch. Now, close your fucking mouth because you starting to piss me off," Nekhi said to her. Crystal then took shit up a notch by slapping Nekhi in his face. This pissed him off.

Rising up off of the bed, Nekhi reached forward and yoked Crystal up off of the bed, too. With his finger in her face, Nekhi let her have it. "I want you to listen to me and listen the fuck good. Don't you ever fucking put your hands on me like that, again! I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but now you're fucking buggin'! Don't think that just because you saw Nyasia hit me, that you can, too. Bitch, you ain't Ny and you never will be. So, just stop it! Stop fuckin' overstepping your boundaries and play your fuckin' position!"

Crystal looked at Nekhi angrily. "How dare you talk to me like that?!" she yelled. "How dare you put your stink ass hands on me?!" Khi yelled back. He then took Crystal and flung her across the room. Poor Crysyal, she just wasn't having a very good week. First Nyasia had rag-a-tagged her ass and now Nekhi was just flinging her around like a rag doll. Nekhi didn't beat on women, but he wouldn't hesitate to yoke a bitch up and toss her ass somewhere. He had done it to Ny on several different accounts as well.

Nekhi made his way out of Crystal's apartment. He decided that his best bet, would be to just head up to New York. Maybe stay with Lok. Perhaps Nekhi just needed to get away for a while. Maybe he could find something to get into with YUS.
*****
Nekhi was lit at "Sues Rendezvous" with his bros. It had been way too long since YUS had stepped out and shut shit down. Nekhi was having a ball throwing money at the strippers. He noticed that O-Lok didn't seem to be having such a good time, though.

Nekhi sat down next to his bro, in the corner of the club. "What's up, bro? You good?" Nekhi asked Lok. O-Lok shook his head. "Hell no, I'm not good," he replied. "What's on your mind?" Nekhi questioned. "Tommoi and this baby, man. This shit is stressing me out," Lok told Nekhi. "Well, what's wrong? I thought you was gonna talk to Nyasia's pops about getting the baby back," Khi said.

O-Lok shook his head. "That's not really the problem, man. It's Tommoi," he said. Nekhi just looked at his friend, waiting for him to finish. "She's sniffing coke now, my nigga," O-Lok revealed. Nekhi's eyes widened in surprise. This was surely news to him. "Don't say nothing, Khi. Do not say nothing. Especially not to Nyasia," O-Lok begged his friend. Nekhi waved him off. "C'mon, Lok. You know me better than that. I would never say nothing about no shit like that! Besides, me and Nyasia not even together," he admitted.

O-Lok gave Nekhi knowing look. He shook his head. "Nigga, what you did now?" he asked. O-Lok knew his boy was always fuckin' up. Nekhi sighed. "I fucked up for real this time, Lok. She doesn't wanna be with me no more," Khi confided in his bro. "Well, do you still wanna be with her?" O-Lok asked Nekhi.

Nekhi nodded. "Of course I do. I love Nyasia," he said, wholeheartedly. "Then, you gotta get her back. And stop fucking up, Nekhi. Seriously. It's niggas out here dying for a woman like Nyasia. And you out here taking her for granted. It's time to grow up, bro," O-Lok said.

Nekhi listened to his brother from another. He knew that Lok was right. But Nekhi knew in his heart that he could never do right by Nyasia even if he tried. He didn't know how to treat a woman, because the truth was that he hated women. It all went back to his moms. How the fuck could he ever properly love something that he hated? It just wasn't that easy for him.

Besides, he knew that Nyasia was worth way more than he could ever give her. Even at his best. Nekhi sighed. I guess I just gotta let her go and take this as a lesson learned, he thought to himself, sadly.