Chapter Eleven

"Well, if she don't wanna have a threesome, she don't have to. I never agreed to that anyway," Crystal said to Nekhi, with an attitude. Nekhi looked at Crystal, as he chowed down on his Chinese food. Taking his time to chew and swallow his shrimp and broccoli, Nekhi finally opened his mouth to respond. "If I told you I wanted a threesome, you would give me one," he said, matter of factly. He didn't need her to confirm it, because he knew that it was true.

Nekhi knew that there was just about nothing that Crystal wouldn't do, if he asked her. Which was why he was about to ask her for the ultimate favor. "Yeah, whatever. You can think that if you want to," Crystal tried to front. But she wasn't fooling nobody but herself.

"But nah. Can you do something else for me?" Nekhi asked. "What is it?" Crystal inquired. "I wanna take her out. She mad at me and shit, so I gotta fix it. Watch my daughter for me," Nekhi put forth. He read Crystal's facial expression, seeing that she was surprised that he was asking her this. He cleared his throat.

"I know it's a little outrageous, but I'm choosing to trust you, Crystal. Say yes. You'd do it for me, if you really love me like you say," Nekhi said, using reverse psychology on her. It was something that he had become an expert at over the years, fucking with different females.

"Oh really?" Crystal asked him. Nekhi grinned, setting his container of food to the side. "Yes, really," he said to her. Nekhi then got up and walked over to Crystal, slowly. He watched a flirtatious grin spread across her face. Nekhi knew what he was doing, he knew the power he held over Crystal's mind and he loved it.

Leaning forward, Nekhi kissed Crystal on her lips long and hard. She kissed him back, falling deeper and deeper into his spell. Nekhi was such a womanizer. Making them all weak at the knees and falling head over heels for him, was something that had always just seemed to come natural to him. He knew it made him an asshole, but he couldn't help it. Khi loved that fact that he could have any female that he wanted and have them all fall in love with him. It was just too easy.

Slowly breaking away from the kiss, leaving Crystal feening for more, Nekhi gave her a lustful look. "So, you gonna do that for me, bae?" he asked her, using his sexy voice. Crystal gave him a pitiful look, but she nodded. "Yeah," she said. "I'll watch your daughter for you," she told him. Nekhi grinned, again. It was his signature smile, one that meant so many different things. "Thank you," he replied. It was just too easy.
*****
Nekhi accepted the collect call on his phone, already knowing that it was his older brother Desmond calling. "What's good, bro?" Nekhi said into his phone, as he watched Wynter who sat on the floor in front of him, playing with her mother's mascara and eyeliner.

You would think that Nekhi had enough sense to take it from the baby, but it was keeping her quiet, so he figured that there was no harm in it. "Making it, bro. Just taking it one day at a time. I spoke to Mommy today," Desmond told Nekhi. Nekhi snickered. "And what she said?" he asked. "She said she need some money," Des replied.

Nekhi sucked his teeth. "Well, I hope she don't think she gonna get it from me. Because I ain't giving her shit. She better find her ass a gig or something," Nekhi said, his tone serious. There was no person on the planet that he couldn't stand more than his moms. Desmond chuckled on his end of the line. "Little bro, you put too much energy into Mommy. I don't pay her no mind," he disclosed. He took the conversation into a new direction.

"But I called to fill you in on what's been going on back in the hood," Desmond divulged. He cleared his throat and then began to talk in riddles, that he knew only Nekhi would understand. Being on lock down, he knew his phone calls were always being listened in on.

"Ya mans Jo. Yeah, man. He'll soon be put off the streets. For good," he put forth. "How soon?" Nekhi wanted to know. "Soon. The team been handling all of his personal business movements. So, he's going through a drought right now. He ain't been able to make a dime in a while," Desmond informed his little brother. Nekhi nodded. He liked the sound of that.

"Yeah, yeah. That's wassup. Hit him where it hurts first," he commented. "That's right," Des said back. Nekhi was happy to know that Jo was still being taken care of. He had to admit, he could've never handled Jo by himself. That nigga was too powerful. Too ruthless.

And it wasn't even that Nekhi was scared of Jo or anything like that - he just couldn't match Jo's pull. Every time he would do something against Jo, that nigga had always retaliated back. Mad quickly. Khi couldn't compete with that nigga. But thank God for the brother he had, who could compete. Des and his goons were the real MVPs.

Nekhi was talking to his brother some more about a couple other things, when Nyasia entered the house from work. The look on her face screamed how tired she was and she took one look at Wynter and started going off on Nekhi, immediately.

"What the fuck, Nekhi?! I know you see her with my shit in her hand, you gonna sit there and let her play with it?" she barked, walking over to Wynter and taking her stuff back. Ny popped the baby on her hand. "Stop touching stuff," she chastised her, wagging a finger at the one year old.

"No!" Wynter talked back, with her cute little voice. That was one of the only two words that Wynter knew how to say. She ran around the house all day yelling "No!" and "Ma!" The baby was getting too big too fast. Looking at Nekhi, Nyasia spoke to him. "You better get your bad ass baby," she said to him.

Annoyed and not wanting to hear Ny's mouth, Khi hung up with his brother, as Nyasia walked out of the room. He picked up Wynter and kissed her fat little cheeks. "Stop being bad before Mommy kill us both," he whispered to her. "No!" Wynter replied back.