Chapter Thirty

Tommoi was far, far gone. Just that quick, she had spent all of the money that Nyasia had sent her on cocaine and now, she was looking for another way to get high. She banged at Tatiana's door, while scratching and shaking. She was beginning to look like a real crackhead.

She didn't even give Tati a chance to open the door. Tommoi just kept banging and banging and banging, wishing someone - anyone would open the door. She forgot that her mother had always told her to "be careful what you wish for" when she was growing up.

The door was opened and there stood Tatiana's perverted boyfriend, Kurt, and he looked Tommoi up and down. He knew a druggie when he saw one and he planned to take full advantage of Tommoi. Kurt hadn't had any young coon since Kennedy had left and he was feeling very backed up. He was getting tired of having to settle for Tatiana's old dry and washed up pussy every night. Now, he had his sites set on some new prey.

"Where's Tati?" Tommoi asked, scratching and oblivious. She definitely wasn't herself, because Kurt had always given her the heebie jeebies, back when she was sober. Now, she didn't care about anything. She just wanted to get some more coke.

"Tati ain't here," Kurt replied, snarling for no reason. "Well, when is she coming back?" Moi wanted to know. Kurt just shrugged. "I don't know. Why don't you come inside and wait for her?" Kurt suggested, an odd grin on his face. Tommoi thought that that was a great idea. She made her way inside. She would soon find out that that was the worse decision she would ever make in her life. Worse than giving her baby up for adoption.
*****
Higher than a kite, Tommoi laid back on Tatiana's bed with her legs sprawled wide open. She couldn't even move. She didn't fight, she didn't protest, she didn't even scream as several different men came back and forth, fucking her in every way possible.

Now, Tommoi had to get high. Because she knew that she couldn't bare to live a sober life knowing that in four days, she'd already had over fifty or sixty niggas fuck her. She was ashamed, and all she could think about was Kennedy and how she had used to judge her for being a slut. Now, look at her.

At least Kennedy knew what the fuck she was doing, when she had been doing it. Kennedy used to get mad money and nice shit for fucking niggas. All Tommoi was getting was coke and stomach pains. She couldn't believe that she had stumbled down this path.

Kurt and his cousin, a pimp named Lou, stood in the corner of the room, watching the whole thing play out. Tatiana was beside her, bent over in the doggystyle position, as a nigga fucked her from behind and another niggas dick was in her mouth.

"Damn girl! This pussy is good," the nigga on top of Moi moaned. Tommoi felt sick to her stomach, but she just closed her eyes, allowing it to continue. She couldn't let nothing destroy her high. Because right now, the coke was the only thing that she could depend on.

*****
Tommoi had no idea that her siblings were going mad looking for her. They were searching high and low for her, with no clue as to where she might have been. And Natasha, in particular, was worried sick.

Christian had finally let Tasha and Brandon know his suspicions about what Moi was doing. And Tasha was mad at him. She hated the fact that he always waited too long to speak on what was important. As the eldest child, it was her responsibility to make sure that her brothers and sister were all good. This was not going according to plan.

Natasha had even taken the liberty of calling Omar, letting him know that he needed to be on the look out for Tommoi because she was missing. She told him that if he seen or heard anything, to let her know immediately. Omar had said that he would.

Natasha just cried and prayed, like her mother had always told her to do during times like these. Mommy, why did you leave? Why, why, why did you leave us? Look how bad we're doing without you, she thought to herself.

What Natasha didn't realize, was that she was doing just fine. As well were Christian and Brandon. They were holding up extraordinarily, after their mother's death. It was Tommoi who couldn't hold up after Bernadette's suicide. Why? Because of how her mother had spoiled her and taken care of her. Tommoi didn't know how to fend for herself.

God really did work in mysterious ways.