Chapter 3-Marth's POV

Ike.

Isn't.

Here.

Where did he go? They didn't even call out his name in the attendance. Something is off.

Something is very-

"HELLO CLASS!!!" Mr.Game&Watch exclaimed, breaking through my thoughts, "We have new students!"

"Yay." I groaned. Link just shook his head. I personally don't like new kids. They get on my nerves. I don't hate them. But I don't like them.

"FIRST UP we have...drumroll please..."

No one did the drumroll. Seriously, Mr.Game&Watch is too enthusiastic.

He continued. "ROY!"

Wait a minute, hold up. Did he just say Roy?

I looked up from my book at Roy.

ROY!

I stood up form my seat and smiled so big that my cheeks started to hurt. Roy! He left a while ago. But he's back!

"Marth!" Roy exclaimed.

I don't know why he left. It was rumored that he was expelled.

Wait. What if Ike was expelled? No. Ike wouldn't be expelled. Not Ike.

"SECOND UP! Robin!"

Robin?

This white-haired boy walked in with a smile plastered on his face.

"THIRD UP! I don't know her real name. Let's call her Trainer for now."

A brunette with a seriously creepy face walked in. No words. No expressions.

No.

Freakin'.

Eyeballs.

And I don't say 'freakin' often, so yes, this is a huge deal.

"FOURTH UP! Lil' Mac! Preferably called Mac!"

This buff dude with huge muscles came in and just shrugged.

"AND FIFTH UP!"

Five newcomers? Are you kidding me? Into this class? There are plenty of others. Why this class?

"Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucina!!!!"

And then I just....

MIND BLOWN.

MIND.

BLOWN.

MIND.

=.

BLOWN.

She looks just like me!

JUST LIKE ME!!!

NO KIDDING.

SHE'S A ME WITH LONGER HAIR!

Well, that explains why she's pretty.

And then she looked at me with the same eyes that Roy did. Except she looked...

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOODNESS. I THINK I'M DEAD. IT CAN'T BE YOU, RIGHT? MARTH? THE HERO KING MARTH?"

...Like a fangirl.

"Um...yeeeeeesssss?" I said in total confusion. I don't know her. But she knows me.

"Oh my...I can't...Okay, look, Marth the Hero-King. I am your great great great great great great great great great great great great great-"

"Get to the point." Robin, that new kid, mumbled. Ooh. I see. Jealous.

"Well, after a bunch of greats, I'M YOUR FAN!"

What?

I have fans?

"You seem enthusiastic. But if you bought your way in to study in the same school as me, you're way off. I don't like wannabes you know."

"For your info, I DID NOT buy my way in. I was asked to join. And, uh, I am NOT a wannabe."

"Too bad, because you seem like one to me."

She scowled as Mr.Game&Watch pulled her away and brought her to her seat.

"Well that's it for today," the teacher said, "you may head to your next classes."

That explains how Lucina and I did not turn out to be friends...

***

"Well, you seem to look a lot like me," I examined Lucina, pulling out my glasses and pushing them up my nose, "and you act a lot like me too."

"Ha. Yeah right. It's not like I pull glasses out and push them up my nose!" she exclaimed, pulling out glasses and pushing them up her nose.

Oh, the irony.

"Oh, then what did you do just now?" I questioned, referring to her glasses.

"Nothing!"

"Oh, another tip, wear girl's clothing next time you come."

She looked down at her clothes and scowled.

"And you should quit saying 'oh', it makes you sound like a girl."

"I am a man, thank you very much!"

"Ha, well, doesn't seem like it!"

At some point, Link dragged me away and back to the dorms.

And then it hit me.

IKE STILL ISN'T HERE.

Actually, he was. He was standing outside. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

I ran out. "Ike!" I yelled, waving my hands, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!"

"Marth?" He turned around. He looked tired. And sad. Very, very sad.

"Ike, what was with that note thing? Why did you not come to class? Roy is back!"

"Roy?"

"Yes!"

"Well, that's nice."

"You didn't answer my questions yet."

"The note thing was because I- well, I'm not in this school anymore."

"What?"

"I'm too strong."

"What? Have you gone crazy?! You weren't expelled, were you?"

"No, I asked if I could leave."

"Why would you ever want to leave?!"

Why would Ike want to leave? Something big has to have convinced Ike, the best student at this school to leave.

"Marth, I'm leaving the school because..."

***

Alrighty then. Another lame cliffhanger. Yay. I just felt like making Marth and Lucina not have the best relationship. Why? Well, two stubborn, intelligent people leads to bad friendship. So, uh, yeah. Other new characters will show up later. Hope you enjoyed! Oh, if you have any suggestions for a title for this story, then PLEASE tell me in the comments! I'm in serious need! Okay, again, hope you enjoyed. Sorry is anyone was OOC but hey, it's a fanfic. Thanks for the over 1K on my first story! Okay, byesies!