Chapter 4-Pit's POV

He looks just like me.

Just.

Like.

Me.

Just with black hair, black wings, etc.

He was basically a whole lot darker.

"Hey," he said as an introduction. The teacher gestured for him to continue introducing, but nope. He just eyed me and shrugged.

Dark.

I stood up. All the other freshman glared at me. If I were them, I would glare too. This is just...weird. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm....Dark."

"Well, really," our homeroom teacher explained, "his name is Pi-"

"That's enough." 'Dark' interrupted.

Dude.

He really is dark.

Hey...what if, because we are technically the same person (I think), what if he thinks like me and we could be the best of friends! YAAAAAAAAAS. I need a friend. I mean, Link and I are friends, but...Zelda's important to him. And I have to say, they'd make a cute couple.

So I will begin my attempt to become his friend.

***

Take 1:

I walked up to him while he casually was reading. Casually. Like, how can you be casual when somebody who is your clone or something is right next to you?

"Um, hey, Dark," I started, leaning on his desk, "do you wanna, ya know, hang out sometime?"

"No."

"Um... how about we just talk? Introduce ourselves to each other?"

"No."

"Really? But I thought we were friends."

He looked up and sighed. "No."

"But-"

"Just shut up. I said no."

"But-"

"No. I freakin'. Said. No. Do you not get what 'no' means?"

"Hey. No one gave you permission to be rude to me. I'm an ange-"

"So am I. Now leave."

SUCCESS RATING: Fail.

***

Take 2:

Yup. I'm going to try again.

"Hey Dar-"

"Shut up. I'm trying to read."

SUCCESS RATING: Epic Fail.

***

Take 3:

"Heeeeeeeeeey Dark. I'm going to-"

"Quit bugging me. You have a life you know. At least, I suppose you do."

"Um, I-"

"You have no life? Well, I don't have extras. Find someone else who has one."

SUCCESS RATING: That's it. I give up.

***

That was...bad. All I want to do is be his friend.

"Hey Link!" I shouted, waving to my fellow senior. The best, stupidest senior ever. And no, I'm NOT stupid. Don't ask.

"Hey, bud! What's up?"