Chapter 10-Rosalina's POV

I should not be scared.
But I am.
It's dark out, and the school closed for the night a while ago. Yet here I am, walking outside of the school.
I'm crazy. Why am I out here? Well, because of a mysterious note, that's what.

My dearest Rosalina, it read in scrawly handwriting, I have something to tell you. Please come out at 9 tonight. It's urgent!

No one signed it.

I am stupid. Why, why, why would I listen to this piece of paper?

I sighed and looked around. I am still on campus, so I should be safe. It will all be okay-

Suddenly, I felt a hand clasp onto my mouth. No, not a hand, a paw-claw thing. Something I've never felt before.

"I caught you," a raspy voice hissed into my ear. I could feel heat in its breath, as hot as fire.

"MMH!" I managed. The perfect time to have left my wand in my dorm room, isn't it?!

"Lights out, galaxy girl."

Then, the world faded away.

***

I slid my eyes open.

Where am I? Was I kidnapped?

I was surrounded by darkness, except for candles every here and there, where I could make out...skeletons?!

Oh, Lord, maybe I was kidnapped!

I sat up. Conveniently, I wasn't chained or anything. Yes.

I carefully stepped off the bed (yes, there's a bed). The second my foot hit the floor, BANG! The door to the room flew open.

"B-Bowser?!"

The red-headed, tall menace leaned against the door. "Good morning, galaxy girl."

"M-Morning?! I-I'm late for class then! I can't-"

"Calm down, Rosy," he waved his hand dismissively. "Today's Saturday. Oh, and Monday and Tuesday are off, too. Teacher workday, I think. Lesson plans or something."

"O-oh. Right." I looked around. "Well, since you're here, could you tell me where I am? Who brought me here? It was a big creature, for sure. And do you know the way back?"

Bowser smirked. "I did."

I froze. "You...you what?"

"I kidnapped you."

I gasped. He...he kidnapped me? So that beast was him?! What?!

I took a deep breath. I need to relax. Calm. I am calm.

"If you don't mind, Bowser, I'll be heading back to the school." I stood up and walked towards the door. He didn't seem to care, but when I reached the door, he blocked it with his arm.

"Where do you think you're going, Rosy?" He leaned forward, so close that his nose was nearly touching mine. What is this? What is he trying to do?

"D-Don't call me Rosy!" I managed to stutter.

"Why not? It describes the color of your cheeks pretty well."

I stepped back. "Let me leave."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because you can't."

"Why not?"

"I won't let you."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because," he looked at me with his eyes looking almost innocent, "I'm lonely."

My heart stopped for a split second. Holy Starbits! What was that feeling right there?!

"H-How long must I stay?" I muttered.

"'Till the weekends over." He smirked. "There are some things I would like to do with you."

***

Day one: Saturday

Bowser grabbed my hand. "W-Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll find out."

He opened a closet door and on the inside were...dresses?

"Why do you have girls' dresses in your closet?"

"I have my reasons."

"Messed up reasons."

"Actually," he turned to me, staring me down, "they were my sister's. Before she died along with my parents, of course." As if he hadn't said anything, he grinned. "Pick one. By the way, my favorite color is red."

I felt my heart bang in my chest. "It does not do me any good to acquire knowledge about your favorite color."

He pushed me forward, placing his fire-hot hands on my bare shoulders (A/N: her dress is open shoulder).

I looked all all the dresses.

All the blue dresses are far too revealing...and so are the green...and purple...and gold...and white...and silver...

All of these dresses are not appropriate for my currents situation, whether it be too short, see-through, or tight.

Well, except for the red dresses.

I sighed. Looks like I'll have to wear red today.

I glanced at a gown with- thanks goodness- an opaque top and lacy sleeves. I guess this will be the one.

I noticed that Bowser left. I carefully put the dress on, and surprisingly, it fit me. I placed my crown atop my head and stepped out of the room.

My surprise was...out of this world.

Bowser.

In a suit.

A suit.

To be exact, a dark green suit, which rather nicely complimented his red hair.

"I see you decided to pick my favorite color?" he questioned.

"My choice has nothing to do with you." I answered calmly. "Now if you don't mind, do tell me why us both are dressed up."

"I do mind."

I narrowed my gaze. "Bowser."

"I'm taking you on a date."

I felt my heart stop for a moment like it did in the morning. "You...what?"

"I'm taking you out on a date. Let's go." He grabbed my hand, and off we went.

***

A/N: I couldn't make this chapter very long. *sigh* it's supposed to be the whole weekend! But i guess I'll save that for next chapter or something. Maybe Bowser's POV...?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for reading!