Chapter 14- Bowser's POV

A/N: This continues from where chapter 10 left off. Technically, in present time, it is Wednesday...but this chapter is about the weekend. Enjoy!

*days ago*

Day two: Sunday

The dinner last night failed miserably. How was I supposed to know Rosalina was vegetarian? I think I nearly killed a guy while trying to get the chef to make a salad. Don't blame me! It really annoyed me that the chef refused to make a salad for such a lovely girl. Salads don't even take that much work! And plus, just because the menu only had dishes with meat in them does not mean there weren't any vegetables. I'm sure the guy had plenty. And I even offered to pay more. But no, he just decides that he can't cut up some green stuff and put it in a bowl. And he just has to yell at me to get out...

Ah, just thinking about it makes me mad.

I paced around the room. What should I do today? What should I do today?!

I froze. We could watch a movie.

I hurried to the guest room and knocked on the door. "Galaxy girl?"

"What?" I heard her say from the inside.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Leave me alone. Last night's chaos was enough."

I sighed. Ignoring what she just said, I asked, "is there a movie you want to see?"

There was silence. "No," she finally answered. "I don't want to be caught up in a murder case because you couldn't control your anger."

"I can control my anger just fine," I replied, getting annoyed. "Let's go and watch a movie. There's a couple of them that have really good reviews so far."

"Bowser. I said no. I just want to go back to the school."

"But school is a boring place!" I exclaimed. I leaned on the door. "Can we watch a movie, Rosalina?" I bit my lip. "Please?"

Suddenly, the door swung open and I stumbled over. 

"Fine," she said, her lips forming a thin line. 

I crossed my arms. "What made you suddenly agree?"

"You said please." She didn't look me in the eye. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Oh." I was confused. "Thank you...?"

She trudged along. "So, Bowser...what do you want for breakfast?"

Rosalina was way different from Peach. I remember all Peach did was cry. I offered her food that she refused to take, and I begged her to take it and she didn't. And when she got back to school, she told everyone that I starved her.

Didn't she starve herself?!

Peach isn't a bad person, but she's really annoying. And I can't stand annoying people.

Rosalina, on the other hand...

***

"That movie was awful," I muttered.

"I thought it was pretty good," Rosalina replied. "I guess you just don't like romances."

"They're cheesy," I said. "And predictable."

She shrugged. "At least the couple was cute."

I let Rosalina pick the movie. I didn't know she ha a thing for cliche love stories. I hate those the most. But instead of protesting, I agreed to watching it. It was a pretty bad choice, but then again, I was looking at Rosalina more than the big screen.