Im fine

"Is there something wrong baby" Calum leans into my neck

"No I'm fine" I snap

I'm too scared to tell him about Michael. I honestly don't  mean to hurt him.  Why am I such a bitch?

"Please tell me what's wrong! I'd hate myself for you not to be happy" Calum stares into my eyes

"I don't want to talk about it" I try to keep my mouth shut.

"Okay, fine." He gets up and walks away.

Great. I made him angry.

My eyes start to water. I have way to many emotions right now.

I've dug a hole with not even dirt to fill it back in. And I don't want to hurt Calum and I don't want to hurt Michael. I'm in the worse typical cliche relationship.

I know what I have to do, leave both of them.

I walk up to my room to where Cal was laying on my bed crying.

"Cal what are you doing?" I sit on my bed.

"Nothing" he wipes his tears. 

"Calum?" Now I feel even worse.

"I feel like I haven't tried hard enough for you Jess"

"No Cal" I shake my head "you've tried too hard"

"Then come here" he pats down the space beside him.

So I lay beside him.

What am I meant to do? I take a deep breath.

"I think you should go home Cal, it's getting late" I cuddle him

"Okay, good night" he kisses me before he gets up and leaves.

I sit in silence just thinking. I'm positive what I've got to do. I get up and pack a suitcase.

Once my suitcase is packed I sit down and write letters for both Calum and Michael.

I grab my suitcase and my wallet. I have money now from Mum and Dad. Not much, but enough to start somewhere new.

"Where are you going?" Connor walks in.

"I'm just going to take some time away, I need to figure things out." I hug him.

"Promise to keep in contact with me, I trust you on your own" he hugs me back.

"Why are you letting me go so easy?"

"Because if I told you to stay, you'd leave anyway"

I bow my head and walk out.

It's about 8:00 pm and I'm walking to the caffe on the corner from my house. The owner knew my parents so I hand them the letters to give to Michael and Calum.

I text them both to meet me here. But really they will be meeting each other while reading the letter I have them. I hope that they will be okay with each other and be mates again, after all I'm the one that broke them up in the first place.