15 Days

It's been 15 days since detention, 15 days since I met him, 15 days he told me to forget him and 15 days of my brain not wanting to stop thinking about him.

"You have to go to school today!" Connor yells from down stairs. "If I can graduate, you can"

After swearing to Paige about not telling him that she's pregnant she has bribed me with many different things. She took me shopping and she brought me this really cool record player. Even though I wouldn't tell Connor, it's been nice to be liked by her, I've discovered she's not so bad after all.

I get up and get dressed into black skinnies and a Greenday shirt. I put my hair up in a high pony tale and do my makeup. I don't suit eyeliner so I never wear it.

I grab my bag and head down stairs.

"Yay!" Connor claps

"Shut up!" I punch him in his arm.

I get some cereal and eat it and head off out the door.

I walk to school, it's only like a 15 minute walk.

I put my earphones in and start listening to Blink one 182.

Someone taps me on the shoulder.

"What the-" I turn around to see Michael all beatin up.

"Omg Michael are you okay?" I ask while taking out my earphones

"Yeah" he lies

"Let me take you back to my house and I'll clean you up"

"Won't you're parents be home?"

"Uh no"

Sometimes I forget that not everyone knows about my parents accident and just assume that everyone does.
I walk Michael back to my house.

"Connor can you help please?" I call out.

"With what-?" He calls out

"I thought you said no one would be home" Michael whispers.

"It's just my brother, don't worry he's cool" I ensure him.

Connor walks into the hallway.

"Who's this?" He asks with a smile.

"This is Michael, Michael this is Connor" I introduce them.

"The first aid kit is the bathroom I'll go get it" Connor leaves.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"Well-" Michael pauses.

"Wait before you tell me can you please explain why you left me for like 2 weeks and why you told me to forget about you!" I yell at him.

"Uh firstly I'm sorry, I just had some troubles and I thought that you didn't like me and secondly what happened was I mentioned your name to a guy called Tony and he practically pounced at me" he explains.

Tony? Tony was one of my friends before the accident. I wonder why he beat Michael up for taking about me. And why was Michael talking to Tony?

"Here I got it!" Connor comes back.

"I'll be watching TV, I ain't touching blood"

"Lazy!" I yell back.

I wet a cloth and wiped all the blood off Michaels face.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you" Michael smiles.

I just stare and focus on his face. It wasn't to major just a bloody nose which was now all clean. It will probably bruise as time goes on.

"I want you to know I didn't mean to hurt you when I told you to forget about me" Michael stares into my eyes.

I stay still without saying anything.

"Jesus Jess give me something!" He yells.

I lean in and kiss his lips.

"What was that for?" He looks at me

"You called me Jess" I laugh.

"I guess I did" he laughs

"Jess" he says it again.

"Don't push it" I giggle.

"I know you want to kiss me again though"

I really do.

"Guys you should probably head to school now, I can give you a ride"
Connor walks in.

"Okay" I agree.

We all hop into Connors car and head to school.

As I get out of the car people were already staring at Michael and I.

"Hey Michael wanna pull another stunt like we did at maccas?" I ask.

"Sure do but this time it's real" he smiles.

"Cya Connor! Thanks!" I wave him goodbye.

"What do you mean it's real?" I hold Michael hand.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" he twirls me around so that I was not hugging him.

"Well I want you to be my boyfriend" I smile.

"Well then, looks like today we both get what we want" he leans in and places his lips against mine. Causing everyone to start to whisper.

"I think we better get to class" I break it off. We both have English first so we walk with our fingers still intertwined.

**********

It's lunch and I'm sitting with Michael.

"Why were you talking to Tony about me?" I look up at Michael.

"He is my neighbour and I asked him if he knew where you live" He raises his eyebrows

"But Tony lives like 2 streets across from mine.. Oh" I laugh

"You're cute" Michael giggles.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Tony walks over and starts to yell at me.

"Sitting with my boyfriend, so if you don't mind can you leave" I yell back.

"What the hell happened to you, you think just because your parents died you can treat everyone like shit! I tried to be there for you but you pushed me away because you're a self centred bitch!" Tony gets in my face.

"Mate back off!" Michael stands up.
"And you, you leave Jess alone or I'll go at you again" Tony now is up in Michael face.

"Fuck off Tony!" I push him away.
"Michael we're leaving" I grab Michaels hand and pull him with me. And just to stir even more I stop to kiss Michael.

As soon as we were outside I apologise to Michael.

"No it's not your fault, I'm fine" Michael laughs.

"Are you sure Mikey?" I shrug

"You called me Mikey, it kind of turns me on" he leans in.

"We've barley been dating for a day and we've only known each other for like 2 weeks. This is crazy" I laugh.

"I know let's not rush things, no matter how much we want it" Michael bites his lip.

Oh I want it so bad.