Lou

She started to say goodbye so she could go get ready, but i told her "my Stylist Lou has plenty of things she could pick from. hey she could even do your make up!" i giggled at my comment. We headed back to the dressing room, where Lou was very confused. "I'll explain later just please get her ready, please Lou!?" i begged. "Fine, but just this once" she groaned. while they did that, i went to freshen up myself.

ShiAnne (POV)

I couldn't believe it! Louis Tomlinson just asked me out with him and the boys! Could this night get any better! ? Oh wait, it just did Lou (their stylist) was getting me completely ready! That includes my hair, my make-up, my outfit everything! ! this was great.! While she was doing my hair i noticed Louis was starring. when our eyes met he gave me a wink, i blushed and turned away. "Does he like me?!' i started to ask myself. maybe he does, but isn't he with Eleanour? This is weird, but I'll try to have fun tonight. As Lou finished up, Niall walked over ad introduced himself. his thick Irish accent was adorable. After him,Liam and Zayn came over too. i already felt like they liked me. i sorta had a feeling about Liam, but a butterfly feeling. i think I'm starting to like, like him! Oh brother!