Chapter 52

Louis POV

As we entered the room, there was a strange man with some wand looking thing, trying to break the the shield.

"Hey! What'd think your doing??!" I asked. He looked back at us and his facial expression screamed 'I'm scared please don't kill me!'. He lowered his wand and took a step towards us.

"I-I I just..-" He was cut off when Lucas's fist connected with his jaw. I took this opportunity to orb the girls to me.

"Summer, Serenity! Here!" I said as I held my hands out in their direction. Blue orbs surrounded them and they disappeared from the crib and re-appeared in my arms.

"ShiAnne, take them and get out of here! Let the men handle this!" I said quickly passing them off to her. She nodded and quickly scurried out of the room, with Lilly following close behind. Once they were out of sight I turned my attention back to the man, who by now was already tied up and contained.

"Who sent you??" I asked.

"My master.." He replied.

"Wait.. y-y-you're the guys i saw watching us aren't you??"

"I-I..." He started to stutter, but Lucas interrupted him.

"Don't lie!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Yes.." He said as he looked towards the floor.

"Why did your master send you?" Zayn asked.

"He knows who they are, he's seen the future and what they will do. He doesn't want it to happen." He said.

"What did he see?" Liam asked walking a little closer to the man.

"The battle that's coming your way will be extremely deadly and fatal to your pack. Those twins will join forces and save our race, but master doesn't like that. He wants them stopped and he wants them stopped now." He said.

"So why did he send you??" Harry asked.

"Yeah I mean if he wants them gone, he should at least do it himself." Niall said agreeing with Harry.

"Well because he doesn't want any of you to know who he is just yet." He said.

"Wait, wait.. What'd you mean yet??" Lucas asked, getting angrier by the second.

His innocent scared looked disappeared and was replaced with a sinister smirk. "You'll see.. In due time my dear boy.. in due time." He said, snapping the ropes that were holding him and getting up and walking towards the door.

"Where'd do you think you're going??" Zayn asked, blocking the door.

"I'm leaving... I may have tried to kidnap those babies, but she is not Luna yet, so no pack crime has been committed." He said reaching for the door knob. I went to stop him, but Lucas held me back.

"He's right Louis, she's not the Alpha female yet, so we can't stop him from leaving." He said sighing. "Nai, Chad! Get in here!" They both came rushing into the room.

"Yes Alpha?" They said in usion.

"Escort this man off of our territory, if he tries anything.. kill him."

They nodded and began exiting the room. "Wait!" I called after them.

"Yes?" Nait asked.

"Sir, what's your name?" I asked, while I furrowed my eyebrows. He looked oddly familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Johnny." He replied, before disappearing out of the door. Hmm Johnny.. Johnny, that sounds so familiar. Maybe ShiAnne knows something about him.

Lucas POV