Chapter 15

qLouis POV

"Watch me" she said with a smirk as she entered a room... my room. I turned to the rest if the boys , "I'll go talk to her." Zayn's eyes shot me a death glare. "Don't do anything stupid Tomlinson.!" I gave him a reassuring smile, and headed up the stairs. Before i reached my bedroom door my phone began to ring. El's name flashed across the screen. My fingers nervously hit the answer button. "Helloo?" I said, my voice very shaky. There was a long silence and then she spoke "I... i thought you loved me.?" My voice cracked as i spoke "I do El" as I stepped into another room for privacy. "You don't, I've seen pictures of you and that... girl" I could feel her heart practically breaking through the phone. "Eleanor i-" "Don't even speak Louis, just listen.. Your supposed to be my boyfriend not hers. I love you, i really do, i hate to do this but if it keeps you in my life i will." there was a pause and then she said "Its either me or her." Tears came flooding to my eyes. I didn't want to choose. I really loved El, but i think i loved ShiAnne more.... "Well Eleanor i hate you feel that this is the only way to keep me around, but i love ShiAnne, we had a good run but lately you've been very controlling and thats not the kind of relationship i want for myself. Please understand and respect my decision, I'll always be here for you though" i heard sniffling and then she hung up. I stepped out of the room and into my own. I saw Shi laying on my bed. "Zayn I'm not talking-" Her eyes met mine and her face filled with concern. "Louis.. what happened.?" I wiped away my tears and answered "Eleanor asked me to choose between you two." She looked at me in a confused way. "Louis obviously you chose her" She laughed weakly. I stood there in silence. "Louis tell me you chose her, tell me you chose El-" i interrupted. "No! i can't tell you that because that'd be a lie. I didn't choose her matter of fact we're no longer together. I chose you Shi, I only want you." My phone rang and it was El, i answered while signaling a very confused Shi to hold on. "Yes El?" Shi's eyes flew directly to me. "I just wanted to say i understand" El said. "I'm sorry El-".I was interrupted by a smack in the face from a very angry ShiAnne. She headed to the door and just as she walked out she said "You don't apologize for falling out of love with someone!"