Louis and I

After the song ended, i existed the arena pretty satisfied. I figured i would use the bathroom before i left. once i was done. I took a flight of stairs to the nearest edit. when i got to the last stair, i open the door and ran smack in to some guy. "sorry!' i said politely. "don't sweat it babe" an British accent said back to me. I jerk my head up, and was astonished at who i was standing in front of. Louis Tomlinson himself!

Louis (POV)

She was gorgeous! Long Black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I had to get her name. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, whats your name?" She turned bright red and said "I'm ShiAnne, ShiAnne Gillette, and i know who you are. everyone does!" I did a cheeky smile. "HEY LOU, THE BOYS AND I WANT TO-" Harry stopped abruptly when he saw us. "who's this?" he asked. "This is ShiAnne Gillette, she bumped into me and now we're just chatting" Harry walked over to her and introduced himself, then he left letting me know we'll be leaving in 5. i took this opportunity to ask if she wanted to go. "Hey.. umm ShiAnne, i was wondering if you wanted to go with the boys and i tonight, but you don't have to if you dont want to, i mean its jus-" i was cut off by her and then she said. "I'd love to join you Louis" at that point i was smiling from ear to ear.