Does he

ShiAnne (POV)

"Does he like me?!' i started to ask myself. maybe he does, but isn't he with Eleanour? This is weird, but I'll try to have fun tonight. As Lou finished up, Niall walked over ad introduced himself. his thick Irish accent was adorable. After him,Liam and Zayn came over too. i already felt like they liked me. i sorta had a feeling about Liam, but a butterfly feeling. i think I'm starting to like, like him! Oh brother!

Louis (POV)

i made her blush. awesome. i headed over to Liam. "I think i like her." oh no did i just blurt that out? i thought. Liam just stood the looking at me a blank expression on his face. "LIAM!!? YOU THERE?!" I say waving my hand in front of his face. "Ugh..umm.. . yeah, but excuse me i need to umm go get some air." he said exiting the dressing room. What was that all about? i thought. I just shrugged it off and went to check on ShiAnne.

Liam (POV)

Did i hear him correctly? He likes her. Wasn't Elenaour his girlfriend? That doesn't even matter, the point is i was starting to like her, oh no what was i going to do?! I had to excuse myself immediately, i was so angry but not at Louis, not at ShiAnne, not at anyone. Just myself, for getting so mad over nothing. I headed back only to see Louis and ShiAnne holding hands!