chapter 23

Liam POV

We finally arrived at Nandos, i checked in at the restaurant, while the boys parked the car. I got us a pretty big booth, being that there is 7 of us. Everyone walked in and took their seats. I wasn't really happy with the seating arrangements. Harry sat with Delaney, Niall next to me, Zayn beside him and Of course Louis and ShiAnne sat next to each other. I don't understand why she's so interested in him, but i won't let that ruin my day. Our waitress came over a couple minutes later. "Hello I'm Cathy, and I'll be your waitress today. Can i start you off with something to drink?" We all nodded. "Umm can i get a pink lemonade?" ShiAnne asked. The waitress nodded politely and wrote it down. "Me too please?" Delaney asked. "Sure thing." she said. "What about you sweetie?" She asked turning towards Harry. "Umm a water would be fine." She placed her hand on his shoulder seductively. I could see Delaney tensing up. "Oh come on sweetie, let me surprise you.?" Harry smiled politely. "No thank you miss." She looked at if she was getting impatient "It'll be very-" "Look lady he said no thank you, so back off!." Delaney yelled. Harry grabbed her hand trying to calm her. "Look, I'm just being nice." the waitress said. "Your being too nice, so can you get our drinks please.?" Delaney asked getting irritated. Harry stood up taking Delaney to get some air. "sure thing, let me just get their orders." she said looking at Louis, Zayn, Niall and myself. "We'd all like Root beer please." She smiled and walked away. We all started making casual conversation, but ShiAnne got up to check on Harry and Delaney. We all thought nothing of it, until she came back with the biggest smile we've ever seen. "What's with the creepy smile.?" i asked, holding back my laughter. She took a moment to respond,but finally she said.. "They're... kissing.!"