chapter 32

Harry POV

I woke up to the sunlight peeking through the blinds. I groaned, i didn't get enough sleep! I got up and headed to the living room, where i found ShiAnne, Niall, Louis, Zayn and to my surprise Liam all gathered in there. I wasn't gonna argue this morning, it was way to early for that. "Morning everyone." I said waving and wiping sleep from my eyes. No one responded. I was so confused, clearly they heard me because they all looked at me. "Harry come sit we all need to talk." I nervously walked to the couch and took a seat. "So what's up?" I asked. Liam, Niall, Zayn and ShiAnne looked at me, looking just as confused as i was. 'I don't know' ShiAnne mouthed to me. We all turned our attention to Louis who was now standing in front of us all.

Louis POV

I knew sooner or later I'd have to tell them. I knew sooner or later she'd want kids and i would have to tell her why i couldn't give them to her. Well seeing the circumstances i guess now i have to explain why she won't live to see them grow. I looked up to see 5 pairs of eyes on me. I sighed, for i knew it was time to tell them the truth. "Guys look i have something to tell you all. Zayn kind of already knows what this is all about, but its time i inform you all." I paused and looked at ShiAnne. "I do not think you will make it through the birth." I could feel the tears forming. I could see the hurt in her eyes. "What are you talking about, I'm fine, I'm healthy I'll be fine." She said through the tears. I took a breath, "No i mean the girls are to strong for your human body to handle." She looked shocked at how i used the word human. Before she could speak i interrupted her. "To answer all your questions no i am not human." I heard gasp and saw confused looks. "What-t are y-y-ou?" i heard a voice say. I turned to see where it came from, it was ShiAnne. She looked scared, i gave her a smile and said "Don't be scare love i won't hurt you, I'm just scared for you and the girls survival." I walked over to hug her, and surprisingly she hugged me back. Normally people have a hard time excepting that humans are not the only existence out there. I pulled away from the hug and kissed her cheek. I knew it was time to reveal my true identity. "And to answer your last question, I am a hybrid."