Did that just happen

My heart broke into a million pieces. His words broke my heart. There was a lump forming in my throat as i tried to speak. "Louis I'm so so sorry". "It's a little to late for sorry Shi" His voice still full of anger. "I never meant for any of this to happen, i love you Lou" I could see my words meant something because a tear escaped his eyes. He formed his lips to speak but Liam interfered. "She doesn't love you Louis, She told me that last night. She literally just admitted to sleeping with me just to make you mad, now she's saying anything she can to keep you here with her." I couldn't believe he just threw me under the bus like that. "You know what Liam, I'm sorry if last night meant something to you. I'm sorry if you thought we had something, but i do love Louis with all my heart. Sleeping with you was my mistake and believe me it'll never happen again." Liam burst into tears. "You know what Shi, I thought we had something special, turns out you were just using me to get to him." Liam I'm so sorr-" Before i could finish i was being pushed to the ground. I hit the ground hard. Hitting my head hard on the the end table. Louis's eyes filled with hate. "What the hell Liam!!!?" His fist met Liam"s jaw. They were in a full on brawl, i was starting to black out. The last thing i remember is The rest of the boys coming in and breaking things up. I woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry. I didn't even care where Liam was. I was so traumatized. Liam James Payne hit me. I thought he loved me. I didn't know what to believe or who to trust anymore. I looked around at the boys. They looked so worried, so stressed out. I saw a shadow in the door way, "Are you okay love?" A voice called from a distance. I looked towards the door, It was Liam.