Louis what the hell!?

(Still Liam POV)

Am i imagining things now? Is he really holding her hand!? "Louis what the hell are you doing!?" i yelled. He instantly let go of her hand. "I'm just holding her hand chill liam" anger filled every inch of me, "Just holding her hand, you wouldn't be doing that if El was here!" i spat at him. he walked towards me, but Zayn stood in front of him and said "Louis calm down. Louis then turned and said "I'm calm we're just talking no worries". Zayn stepped aside and Louis continued on. "Whats your problem, why are you getting all defens-" he stopped and looked up at me. He pulled outside of the dressing room to talk.

Louis (POV)

I think i knew what was going on here. I pulled Liam outside and asked him the question."Do you like Shi?" His eyes started filling with tears and in that moment i knew, i didn't even need an answer. My anger turned into concern. I'd never seen liam this distraught. I hugged him, after all he was my best mate and no girl could ruin that. I snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was ShiAnne.

ShiAnne (POV)

Liam was upset, but i didn't know why. So when they went into the hall i went to ease drop. It wasn't a big deal, no one really noticed. The boys were watching football and Lou was taking a call so i was good. I heard the whole conversation, well it wasn't a lot. Louis just asked if he liked me, but after that no response, so i opened the door to see what was going on. they hugging and Liam was crying. When i saw that I already knew the answer. I put my hand on Louis shoulder signaling we needed to talk.