chapter 41

Liam POV

We all rushed up the stairs into her room and we saw that she indeed was awake. She was a little pale, She looked younger and renewed. Louis was the first one to speak "how you feeling ShiAnne?" he asked. " I feel reborn in a good way though. I don't feel as much pain in my stomach as I did a while ago. How long was i out?" she asked. "couple hours love." Harry said. " the only way to see if you truly changed is to get some water." Louis said. He exited the room and return seconds later with a cup of water. " what are you going to do with that?" ShiAnne asked, tilting her head in confusion. "you're going to touch it and then we're going to wait and see if anything happens." he said. She sat up in the bed, and stuck her hand in the water. About 20 seconds later, her legs transformed into a fish tail. We all gasped, well except Louis. ShiAnne looked scared and enthused. "Are the girls okay?!" She asked frantically. "Love, calm down. They're safe, they're still there." Louis said holding his hands over her tail, like he did with the water, and began to use the heat to dry it. The boys and i watched in awe as her tail disappeared and her legs came back. "If I'm having a water birth where are the coming out?" she asked. "There's a little patch they'll come out of. When they exit, they'll be in Matsya form." Louis said calmly. "That.. was.. AMAZING!" Harry shouted. I looked at him "Harry your reaction is a little late, don't ya think?" I said. "Yeah harry" Zayn said as he chuckled. "I'm hungry!!!!!" Niall screamed. I threw my hands over my ears. "Niall my ears!"I yelled at him. "Sorry.." he whispered. "Well how about we head to Nandos?" ShiAnne asked looking at Niall. "Yayy! Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" Niall shouted while running to the car. Zayn and Harry ran after him, but Louis and I decided to help ShiAnne. Once we arrived at Nandos, we were immediately seated. We overlooked the menu, but it seemed Niall already knew what he wanted. A few minutes of looking, our waitress came over. Her face was caked in make up, her blouse was unbuttoned to reveal her cleavage and her skirt was too short. She smiled at us, but gave ShiAnne a dirty look. "Hello I'm Claire, and I'll be your waitress today, can i start you off with drinks?" she asked. We all smiled nicely and ordered. Few minutes later she returned. ShiAnne was last to receive her drink which was water.. uh-oh. Our waitress accidentally spilled it all over her. Her eyes widened at us. There was nowhere for her to run.