Chapter 28

Delaney POV

We all heard screaming and loud thuds. We rushed upstairs to see Liam tightly holding ShiAnne. I felt helpless. I didn't wanna do anything that might cause him to hurt her or the babies. Everything happened so fast! Louis shot up, attacking Liam and ShiAnne hit the ground hard. We all scrambled to call doctor because she was wincing in pain. "If anything happens to my babies, I'll never forgive you!" was the last thing she said before she passed out. Zayn was on the phone with the doctor, while Niall, Harry and Louis went to check ShiAnne. Me on the other hand was pissed. he hurt my best friend. I walked right over to him and slapped him as hard as i could. "That's for ShiAnne,!" i yelled and slapped him again. "And that's for Louis.!!" I was about to slap him again when Harry grabbed my hands. "Love, that won't solve anything. " He said his green eyes meeting mine. unfortunately i was still angry! "Yeah but it'll sure as hell make me feel better." i said glaring at Liam, who looked as if he had seen a ghost. He ran out of the room, and i swear as he left, i swear he said the words 'I'm sorry'. My blood began to boil. I pushed pass Harry and followed him. "No you don't get the right to be sorry!!" I yelled as he walked out the front door. I fell to the floor completely breaking down. Harry came and comforted me. "She isn't gonna be okay... is she..?" My words trailing off. Harry cupped my face in his hands. "She'll be fine doctor will be here any minute. Plus she's awake now, and only has pain in her shoulder. I smiled and sighed in relief. My god daughters would be perfectly fine. The door bell rang, my eyes shot up. I got up to answer it. I was so shocked, couldn't believe who was in front of me. I guess Harry saw the look on my face and came to greet our 'Guest'. "Who is it love-" he stopped in his tracks. His jaw clenched and his fist tightened. "What the hell do you want.?!"