Chapter 37

ShiAnne POV

"Well the only way is if i turn you myself.." He said. I gasped at his idea. I was speechless, what was i supposed to say? "Oh sure go ahead and turn me into a creature i have no background information on, no biggie?!" of course i wouldn't say that! Is he crazy!? He wants me to give up humanity?? Woah, ShiAnne breathe. Think of the upside, you get to live to see your girls grow. You also get to live forever with the love of your life. Lastly you get to see what amazing gifts your daughters' possess, but the downside is you're no longer human. All my life i have enjoyed my humanity, because one, it was the only species i thought there was and two, being human made me feel sane. I'd feel like a terrible mother if i didn't turn, because i knowingly declined an opportunity to raise my girls. I have a decision to make and i need to make it soon because I'm 7 months pregnant. They'll be here soon and if i don't turn, I'll die and they will never know me. I'll do whatever it takes to protect my children, even if it means giving up my human life and taking on another life as a mythical being. I looked up to see 5 pairs of eyes starring at me, waiting on my decision. I took a deep breath. "I'll do it.."