Chapter 56 and epilogue

Serenity POV

We had just finished training, and now we were having dinner. It was silent for a bit, but summer and I noticed that our father wasn't at the table.

"Mom where's dad?" I asked.

Mom froze and looked around, she looked as if she was having an internal conflict, but then relaxed.

"He said he went out for a quick swim." She said softly. Summer and I nodded.

"Will you all excuse me?" Anna asked. We simply nodded and she walked into the kitchen. Shortly after she left the table, we heard the back door open and close. Mom's body went stiff and her eyes went wide.

"Summer, Serenity.. I need you to go into the panic room and don't come out until someone comes and gets you!" She yelled, as she stood and grabbed a few weapons.

"Mom! What's wrong?!" I screamed.

"We can help!" Summer argued.

"No, no! Go now!" She yelled. We knew there it was no use in arguing, so we headed to the panic room, but not before we listened to the conversation.

"What's happening??" Chad asked.

"It's time! My dad's pack is attacking and he brought hunters!" She said, walking towards the front door.

"Wait! What about Louis and where's Anna?!" Lucas asked.

"He'll be fine, he's trained, and she's with Louis! Everyone's waiting for us, let's go!" She yelled. Everyone quickly rushed out the door, and the house was now silent.

"Should we help?" I asked, turning towards Summer. Her eyes started turning black, and I knew that meant her wolf was trying to take over. "I take that as a yes then..lets go." We grabbed a few knived and headed out the door.

Louis POV

While everyone else decided to go eat dinner, I went for a quick swim. The water felt so good, I felt like I was home, but the happiness was gone as quick as it came.

'Louis! Louis! Where are you!?' ShiAnne's panicked voice filled my head.

'I'm fine love, I went for a quick swim at the lake.'

'Oh thank heavens!' She replied.

I quickly dried of and started heading back to the pack house. I heard a twig snap behind, and I froze. I slowly turned around, expecting danger, ut it was only Anna.

"Jesus Anna! You scared me!" I whispered/shouted. Her face was serious and she was in a fighting stance.

"Anna-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"It's time" Was all she said. I sniffed the air, and I could smell a new presence on the territory. As we came through the clearing, I saw hunters and a very familiar pack charging towards the pack house.

I sprinted torwards the clearing, throwing flames at the enemies, while Anna was using her combat skills.

'SHIANNE! GET THE GIRLS TO A SAFE PLACE! YOUR FATHER IS ATTACKING, AND HE'S BROUGH HUNTERS! ANNA AND I WILL FIGHT THEM OFF AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! ' I thought to ShiAnne.

Time to put a end to this, once and for all. I will have that bastards head on a stick by the time I'm done with him.

ShiAnne POV

We came through the clearing, and the sight before us was gruesome. Lifeless bodies everywhere, blood splattered all over the ground. How could my father do this to me?! We took of towards the war and began to fight. I dodged hunters left and right, I used my newfound fighting skills to kill most of them.