Chapter 27

Liam POV

I couldn't believe this! He's the father. That was the key to me and ShiAnne being together. "I will not let this happen!" i said through my teeth. "There's nothing you can do about it mate." Niall said placing a hand on my shoulder. I removed his hand and ran into Louis's room. "That's my baby Lou!" I yelled. ShiAnne darted her eyes up at me. "Liam i think its pretty obvious that Louis is the father, but if it puts your mind at ease we will still get a paternity test when the baby comes." she tried staying calm, but i could see anger was getting the best of her. I took a step towards her, but Louis stepped in front of me. "Leave her alone. I will not let you harm my baby!!" He hissed at me. I smirked and punched him. "Liam!!!" ShiAnne screamed running to comfort Louis, who was now laying in pain on the floor. Before she could reach him, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "That is my baby inside you, you will not be with him. Do you understand?!" "Liam you will not stop me from being with him. You will never see my child even if you are the father. I do not trust you, now please let me go your hurting me." She said as she wiggled to get free. I tightened my grip. "Help me please!!" she screamed wincing in pain. Harry, Delaney, Niall and Zayn came rushing in. "Liam let go of my friend?" Delaney spat at me. "Yeah mate come on she's pregnant! you might be causing damage to the baby!" I was ignoring them all, i wanted her to suffer. I didn't notice Louis getting up because he attacked me, causing me to push ShiAnne down. She lay on the ground holding her stomach. Everyone scrambled to call a doctor while ShiAnne lay pleading on the ground. "Please let my baby be okay.. please!!." she cried out. "If anything happens to my baby, I'll never forgive you!!" Was The last thing she said before she passed out. What had i done..?