Chapter 42

Louis POV

She was shocked and scared, it was written all over her face. I ran over to her as fast as i could, knowing she only had seconds left. I grabbed her, careful not to get any water on myself. As we ran in the direction of the bathroom, I heard the boys trying to distract the waitress with corny jokes, oh those boys. As soon as we got in the restroom her tail appeared, her scales were the most prettiest magenta color ever. I made sure to lock the door, so no one would barge in. "Okay sit still." I said and she nodded. I held my hands over her massive tail and began to use my heating ability to dry her. "Ouch! that stings!" She cried out. "I'm sorry but I've got to do it." i said apologetically. After a couple minutes her lefs were now back. "Thank babe" She said sweetly as she pecked my lips. I nodded and rubbed her belly gently. The girls kicked at my touch. "Someone's excited in there." I joked as we exited the bathroom. As we made our way back to our table, People were giving us weird looks, as if we did the "Do". ShiAnne just smiled and stuck her tongue out, she's so cute! We took our seats, right as our waitress came back. "Oh was little miss prego afraid of water?" She asked mockingly. I felt ShiAnne tense up beside me, that's when i decided to step in. "Listen little miss cake face, you should really leave my fiancee alone. She clearly has done nothing wrongful to you. You obviously think we want you, but honey i can assure you we do not, your way to.. eww for us" I said smirking. She looked at me and ran off in tears. "That was soo awesome!" Harry yelled, high fiving an agreeing Niall. I chuckled at them and they're childishness. "Hey umm babe?" ShiAnne asked as she tapped my shoulder. I looked at her knowing what she was about to say. "Yes love?" I said. She took a while to respond. "Um you said fiancee." Her words trailed off. I Stood and walked around So that i was now in front of her. I knelt down on one knee and pulled out a tiny black box. Her eyes lit up, and tears brimmed her eyes. "Yes i know love, it was no mistake." As i spoke Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn began singing 'Gotta be you.' "All I've ever wanted was to find a soul mate, and have a beautiful family, and now that I've finally found you and have two beautiful girls on the way, I'm not letting you go. I will be an amazing father, husband and friend, all i ask is that you make me the happiest man alive by saying yes.." I paused taking in her expression, A tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek and i continued speaking. "So ShiAnne Gillett, Will you marry me.?" She smiled and began to cry. "Of course I'll marry you..