Chapter 19

Louis POV

My whole facial expression fell. There was a very awkward silence, but Niall broke it. "Who's the father??" His voice full of concern as he spoke. I didn't want to make eye contact with her. I knew who the possibilities were already. She cleared her throat and began to speak. "Not exactly sure, but its.. umm between one of you." Harry, Niall and Zayn backed away cautiously eyeing me and Liam. "It can't possibly be me, I've never slept with you.. i mean, not saying i wouldn't be thrilled to be a father, just saying it isn't possible." Niall said. Harry and Zayn shook their heads in agreement. ShiAnne was about to speak when Liam cut her off. "Then it's me right?!" His voice full of excitement. "Well it's a possibility Liam." she said. His face filled with confusion. "What do you mean, you only slept with -" i cleared my throat. "Technically, no Liam." My gaze met hers, as i replayed that night in my head over and over.

~Flashback~

Louis POV

"Look Louis we need to talk. Is everything alright between you and Liam?" ShiAnne asked. I couldn't concentrate, she was so beautiful. "Uhh.. yeah we're fine." i said. I was completely mesmerized by her eyes. "Louis look i don't want to cause any-" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty closet and I crashed my lips into hers. It felt so right, so perfect. I licked her bottom lip asking permission to enter and to my surprise she granted me access. My tongue explored the depths of her mouth. Her kiss was so different from any I've ever had, even better than Eleanor's. It was more passionate, I was loving every moment of this. The kiss was getting heated, so i started unzipping her jacket and removing her shirt. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Never breaking the kiss She undid my pants. I could feel myself hardening. I layed her down and began what was the beginning of something great.

~End of flashback~

ShiAnne POV

"You slept with Louis too!!' Liam spat at me. "I'm so sorry i didn't tell you Liam." i said on the verge of tears. "Its too late for that Shi." he said. "Oh for Christ sake cut her a break, she pregnant and yelling is not good for the baby." Louis said as he came over and embraced me. "Look all i ask is that which ever one of you is the father, you step up and take care of the baby." I said breaking away from Louis's hug. "Even if they don't we're here for you Shi." Niall said giving me a reassuring smile along with Harry and Zayn. "Woah Niall who said i won't be there"? Liam said. "Um well let's see Liam you practically got mad at me because you didn't know i slept with Louis, when in reality it shouldn't even matter to you." ShiAnne spat at Liam. Liam stormed off to his room."Well ShiAnne just know I'll be there if I'm the father, I'll never leave your side." Louis said. Some how those words made me feel so much better about the situation. Made me feel as if maybe my baby had a chance at a good life, a real chance at being loved.