Chapter 14

ShiAnne POV

I awakened to the sound of nurses, heart monitors and 4 very stressed out boys. I couldn't help but notice Louis staring at me, i could feel myself turning bright red. No!, ShiAnne he hates you remember you can't be falling for him. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Harry clearing his throat. He stood along with the rest of the boy and began to speak. "Shi we know that no matter what we say your still gonna want to leave." He stopped talking and Niall picked up from there "But we are going to make it extremely hard for you to leave" Louis stepped foward and chimed in as well "I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from, but i don't want you to leave, none of us do." They all took out letters and handed them to me. " But We know your not going to change your mind, so we're going to let you go." Zayn said "But under one condition" Niall said with a smirk. I was so confused at this point. "What's the condition?" i asked hesitantly. They all stepped forward, looked at each other, then back at me and said "We come with you." My whole jaw dropped. "You're what?!" i asked. They all busted out in fits of laughter. "We're coming with you!" I didn't see what was so funny. "There'll be nowhere for you to stay. plus there'll will be crazed fans everywhere." i hoped that last part would make them reconsider. They were playing some game, well hey i can play it too. "Fine, then I'm not leaving" I mentally face palmed myself after i stated my comment. Duh ShiAnne that's exactly what they want you to do. i was mentally arguing with myself and i could see the boys were enjoying this. Smirks were present on all their faces. At that moment a nurse walked in. "You're free to leave whenever Ms.Gillett". I took this as my opportunity to sign myself out and book a flight. I sighed a few papers and off i went. I pretended to not know the boys and leave without them. but of course they followed. I walked 2 blocks in silence while the boys followed. By time i reached the Flat Zayn broke the silence. "Hey! you can't ignore us forever love" i gave them a sly smirk "Watch me" i walked up the stairs and into one of the rooms. i layed down on the bed and all of a sudden the door opened. "Zayn I'm not talking to-" i sat up to face Zayn, but the problem was it wasn't him. It was a teary eyed Louis.