Can't stay mad at her

Still Louis POV

It was the morning after i had seen Shi having sex with Liam.. Was i supposed to be upset.? I shouldn't be, i mean she's single, free to do whatever she'd like. Liam was a good guy, I'm sure he'd treat her right. Wait Louis snap out of you're in love with her.. Liam can't have her. I have to find a way to get her, i have to apologize for being such a douche last night. I picked up my phone to call her but it went straight yo voice mail... oh great. I'll just head over there then.. i know she's still there.

ShiAnne POV

Last night was great don't get me wrong, but i did it out of spite. Just to Piss Lou off. As if he'd ever find out. Just at that moment there was a knock at the door. Liam was in the shower, so i went ahead and answered it. I grabbed one of liam's shirts and yanked it on. i opened the door only to be greeted by Louis's lips smashed against mine. "Oh ShiAnne I'm so sorry for how i acted last night, sorry for being so rude please forgive me. " he pleaded. How could i ever stay mad at him. I embraced him, and after a second of silence he looked at me tears in his eyes and said "I... I also forgive you for sleeping with Liam.." my eyes shot up at him, so many things i wanted to say. I was so angry. all my thoughts came out at once. "How did you... did you follow me!?" Tears of anger rolled Down my cheek. "Shi i was only worried. i didn't like the fact you were hanging with him.. alone. ," "You know Louis get out, !" by now i was screaming. Liam walked out and asked what was going on. i replied "Oh Mr.Tomlinson here is a creeper. came spying last night, watched us do what we did." Liam got angry "Louis what the hell is your problem... why are you spying. you shouldn't Care you have El.!" Louis looked as if he was about to explode. "Liam i care because I'm in Love with her!" Liam looked towards me" did you know about this!?" i felt flustered" uhh.. umm yeah.." Liam started to cry.. "Did you sleep with me to make him mad?" "Liam i..." he started to shout" ANSWER ME!" "I don't know! i don't know Liam" Louis eyes shot a glare at me. "what do you mean you don't know shi?" i didn't know what i was doing "I just was so mad ,so i figured this was a good way to blow off steam." Louis started to cry and as he walked out he turned to me and said "You can take a taxi home now, i never wanna see you again."