Chapter 31

Unknown POV

I sat quietly watching her sleep. Her breathing very calm, and her heart beat steady. I could see right through her. I could see her soul, i could see the two fetuses she was carry. I could hear her thoughts. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door began to open. I used my inhumane speed to go through the window. This wasn't the last time I'd be here. The babies she are carrying are very special, gifts I've never seen before in all my life. For now i must be patient and calm, my time will come.

Zayn POV

She's truly been through a lot. She never asked for any of this. All she wanted was to attend our concert, have a memorable experience. Well she got what she wanted, kinda. She seems happy, i mean she got the guy she wanted, she's having twins with him, what more could she ask for. I know we're not saints, but believe me I'll do whatever i can to protect her and my nieces. After all Louis is my best mate, if anything ever happened to her, he'd never forgive himself and neither would i. I cannot explain it, but i feel it is my responsibility to protect her, more so the girls. I silently left the room and headed down stairs. It was pretty quiet. Delaney went home about an hour ago. Harry's sleeping, along with Liam and Niall. I looked up to see Louis balling his eyes out. "Lou what's wrong?" I asked feeling concerned. "I just don't want anyone to get hurt, I want my girls to be okay. I want ShiAnne to make it through the birth." His eyes never left the floor as he spoke. I was pretty confused. "Why wouldn't she have a good birth, why wouldn't she make it?" I asked getting a little worried. He looked at me and said "You don't understand, I'm not like the others! Its not possible for my kind to impregnate. I mean its great that She's pregnant and I'm thrilled i really am, its just that i called my aunt and she told me it'll be impossible for her to survive because of how strong the girls are. The girls are special and if i don't make a decision soon, I'll lose her completely..." his words trailed off as he broke down. I was completely confused, but i had to ask, "Louis i won't judge, I'll be here to protect the girls no matter what. You have me, Liam, Niall and Harry. We will always have your back, but.. we can't do that unless you help us help you." I went and sat my him, he looked up at me.. i was astonished his eyes weren't puffy from crying. It looked as if nothing ever happened. I sighed and the one question i needed to be answered. "What exactly are you??"

Trying something new adding some new twist