Chapter 8 "Is this the sign?"

Garroth's P.O.V

I replayed the scene again and again in my head.Me catching her just in time before she fell.The way she looked at me,the twinkle in her eyes.

"We're here Sir Garroth"

Raven said stopping the car right outside the Restaurant.

"Oh,uh,thanks Raven! Let's go guys!"

We all went out and went inside the restaurant.It's cute,I approached the lady at the front desk and showed her my I.D

"*gasp* Garroth O'Khasis?"

The Lady looks surprised.Did I do anything wrong?

"Yeah...can we get the best room in the house please?"

I said while taking my wallet.The lady smiled and showed us our room.

"Sir Garroth can I take a picture with you?"

I nodded.I'm used to this.She took out her cellphone and took a selfie.She said thanks and went on her way.

I sat down beside Laurence as the waiter took our orders and gave us the song book.

"Can I sing first? I already have a song in mind"

Laurence said with a smirk.I gave him the song book and he typed the numbers 783 at the screen.

"This goes to my girl Aphmau"

He said winking.Typical Laurence,straight-forward type of guy.If only I was straight-forward like him.

He took the mic and started singing.

I'm hurting baby,I'm broken down.

I need your loving,loving I need it now.

When I'm without you (oh) I'm something weak.

You got me begging,begging I'm on my knees.

I don't wanna be needing your love.I just wanna be deep in your love and it's killing me when you're away.

(Oh baby) 'Cuz I don't really care where you are. I just wanna be there where you are All I really care is one little thing.