Q&A!!!!

Hey guys! It's time for.......

The Q&A!!!!!

I have 17 questions sooo...

Let's START!

From AishaMiaw

1.What was the most awkward moment you've ever experienced?

2. Your opinion on me spamming le comment section?

U R D Spamming queen! XD

3. What's the funniest thing you've ever heard?

I actually don't know but...I have watched a video which made me laugh so hard.It's above. ^_^

4. If you could be any character from MCD, who would you be?

I would be.....Katelyn.She's so cool and it must be fun to kill people with your iron fists! ^_^ Especially ZANE! Also she's very skilled in fighting and...she's somehow a rebel which is something I want to be...but can't.

5. What are your favorite colors?

It's Teal-blue,yellow,green and black.

6. Any hobbies other than writing?

I sing,act,I play volleyball,and I LUV WATCHING APHMAU!!

7. Kk, if you were to be ANY wild animal, what would you be?

I would be....a cheetah probably.I like the advantage of killing my enemies since I am fast. Oh gosh,I'm now focusing on the kill part XD.

8. Do you like pizza? *throws random pizza at you but misses* DARN.

Well I- *dodges pizza* What the flip! I'm not done answering! ANYWAY.....Yeah I love pizza! Especially if it's filled with mozarella cheese! That would be totes awesome!

9. What are your favorite games?

I play Poptropica...it's a very fun game.It's like a mystery game that you need to solve the islands problems by clues.It's very fun! ^_^

10. What is your opinion on me giving you ten questions? :3

It was fun answering Thank you very much!

Next!

From kats853

1.How many different accounts have you had?

I had....3 accounts since last year but this is my active one.I kept on making accounts since I forget the passwords.Namely they are.....

AllyssianoRonaldez72

I forgot what the other one is...

and

Meow_Mhweggie_Me!!!

2.Do you like Avril Lavigne?

Yeah I do but I'm not crazy over her.I like her songs since it's really expressive and I love it!

Last!

From xXTeenW0lfXx178

1. What is the hardest thing you've ever done?

When I fought with my bestfriends.They told me I abandoned them when I actually didn't,then they sent me this poem about a girl who ruined her best friend's friendship with her.I totally know that girl was me so I got mad at them and they got mad at me then...we ended the friendship.Days later I felt really bad since I miss them so much because we've been friends for 6 years.We met up and became friends again and totally forgot what happened in the past.

2.Who's your fav music artist(s)?

I love Taylor Swift,Marion Aunor,Lea Salonga and.....Megan Nicole.^_^

3. If you could live anywhere other than where you are right now, where would it be?

I would love to live in Paris.I love the food there and I would love to see the Eiffel Tower and learn French and all.Also visit Disneyland Paris ^_^

4. What other fandoms are you into other than MCD?

I love the fandom JADINE!! James Reid and Nadine Lustre.Then Hinayachi.Hinata x Yachi.They're in the anime Haikyuu!! the fanart of them is above :3

5. What risks (that could destroy your social life) have you taken, but ended up being a plus towards a goal?

*Continuation next page ^_^*