Chapter 14 "Always Rejected"

Laurence's P.O.V

........Screw you Laurence.Yes,I'm talking to myself.

Screw myself for falling too hard!Screw myself for assuming she would love me!

Screw myself for...for....

A tear fell on the floor.Yes,I'm crying.I have a past too.

The reason I fall too hard is just that I want someone to love me.

I never felt being loved before.I mean,I know my friends love me but only as a friend.What I mean is that I never felt true love.

The reason I joke around and make people cheer up is because I don't want them to feel sad or depressed.Just like when I felt when I was younger....

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When I was younger my mom left me alone....alone to face this cruel world without anyone to support me.Without a mother's love....without a father's care.

I was left in an orphanage.Just like other orphans were.There, I was raised and practically treated as a servant.

They often let us clean the floors,wash the dishes,or even worse,the smelly bathrooms.

I didn't have any friends.I just hang out by the window.Every night I would stay up just thinking about how my mother looks like...or will she ever come back for me.

Days after months after years passed by....still no one came to pick me up.

I was 12 when I decided to sneak out and find my mother myself.I grabbed all my stuff and with 7 dollars in my pocket I ran away.

I actually lived in the streets there.Trying to find a living by working various jobs.In my freetime, I roam the streets and ask passerbys if they left a baby named Laurence on the door of the orphanage.

I get the usual answer...no.

Time came when I practically gave up and realized.

No one would ever come for me.My mother was just a memory.She left me there for a reason.....She didn't want me.

When I turned my back on life that's where Hayden,my foster dad came in.We met when I saved Cadenza from a running car.

He thanked me and asked me questions about myself.In the end,he decided to adopt me.

Years passed and I actually had a family.Still,I felt like a part of me is missing.

I met Garroth and Dante when I was 14.We met each other in highschool.We were pretty much dorks back then.

Garroth was awkward and shy.Dante wore braces and was practically a nerd.I,on the other hand,was adopted.Everyone is school knew that.I don't know why,it just leaked.

As the years go by, we stood by each other and found out we have a lot in common.Our bond grew stronger and we became closer than best friends. We became brothers.

We were 16 when we were offered to be models at MC model agency.Dante turned it down saying it would be a "distraction to his studies" but me and Garroth pursued.

As models,we went on several trips around the world.Swarmed by girls wherever we go.No one caught my eye.

But it all changed when I met her.The moment I saw Aphmau I fell for her instantly.Her long black hair,hazel brown eyes,and her beautiful smile.

She's all I could think of.I had the courage to tell her my feelings...but she rejected it.At first I thought it was a joke but when I saw Garroth and her kissing I realized.....it's not.

This just goes to show my life doesn't have a happy ending...or a happy start.

I always get misinterpreted usually.People think I'm boastful or I only care about myself because I'm too straightforward.

It's just how I am! You have to accept it.I hate it when people judge me when they don't even know my story.

They know me....but not my story.

It's okay if Aphmau rejected me.I'm used to it.

My family rejected me.

My mother rejected me.

My first love rejected me.

Worst of all...my brother lied to me.Of all people why him? Why does he need to lie to me? His brother?!?

Forever isn't true.If that's what I say.

No one likes me.

No one needs me.

No one loves me.

Now,I've been rejected by my first love.Great ending to my love story....Always Rejected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note >_<

Hey guys! Mheygzzie716 here to say this chapter was hard to make!! What do you think about Laurence's past? Was that okay? Comment below of your thoughts of this chapter.Anyway

Thankieeeessss!!!

Byeeeeeeeee!!!