Chapter 26

Chris

"Nah." I mumbled into the phone.

I rung the door bell of Miya's door. My mind was all kinds of flipped upside down. How do I approach her father? I already know how he felt about me going out with his babygirl.

Damn. Something deep inside me was telling me, or at least giving me a hint that maybe, Miya and I won't work. Maybe she was right. We weren't suppose to mix.

"Hello? Chris you there?" Thomas questioned. I glanced at my phone before holding it back to my ear.

"Yeah. Uh, I have to call you back I'm at Miya's house."

"This early? Bro it's 7:00, school don't start until 8:00 something."

"Yeah... Gotta' handle some stuff. So I have to talk to you later. "

I shifted my eyes, too see Miya peering at me through the front window. I gave her a smile; she mirrored my expression but with even more enthusiasm.

"Alright. See you in schoo-"

"Oh yeah! We still smoking, during lunch period?" I quizzed. Thomas sighed loudly.

"Chris we're athletes. You know I only smoke a little at parties. Don't make it a regular thing."

"Whatever. But alright bye." I snarled.

I hung up as Miya opened the door. She greeted me with wide arms, I analyzed her quickly before embracing her. Pecking her on her lips, I waltz inside.

"So, how's everything?" She cooed.

"Good, good. How about you?"

I kicked off my shoes, waiting for her to respond, I turned around and found her gawking at me. I tucked my bottom lip in and grabbed her hands, pulling her closer to me. She giggled while I kissed her hands.

"I like you a lot." She sung. "I really like you."

"Where's all this coming from?" I inquired. I furrowed my eyebrows, did I do something? All I did was walk in, Miya rarely acted like this.

"You just make me happy." She said in between her smiles. I sighed happily as I cupped her face.

"You deserve that, you my baby." I mumbled. She took a hold of my hands and placed them on her waist. I cocked my eyebrow while she slipped her hands around my neck.
"You-"

"Shut up, Chris don't say anything corny to ruin the moment." She snapped jokingly.

"When have I ever? Girl I'm the coolest person you know..."

"And there it is." She snickered. I opened my mouth to speak right before she got on her tip toes; her lips only inches away from mine. I didn't wait for a warning, I kissed her softly. I knew her father was home and he could pop up at any moment, therefore I didn't want him finding this.

"Alright, Miya we got-" she interrupted me with a kiss. "Miy-" and another one. "Baby-"

At this point I wasn't going to stop her; our lips moved in sync. My hands slowly slid down to her behind, slipping her legs around my waist. She stopped kissing me, only to get comfortable.

"I like this position." I groaned.

"Eww." She giggled. "You're nasty."

"You the one all up on me. Like damn, I didn't even get through the door and you was all on my face."

"Well sir, you don't want me on you?" She rhetorically asked. I chuckled as I leaned in to kiss her. She jerked her head back and on cue I kissed my teeth.