Parties Equal Drama

Part 2: Warning small smut at the end.

As I worry about this guy and how I was going to approach him, I didn't want Alex to know it and worry about me. I was trying so hard to keep my focus on Alex and the team. We were outside, so we had a bomb fire and music coming out of cars. Most of the people were dancing and singing others stood or sit around the fire. I walked to the coolers to get Alex, and I drinks I walked to her and handed her a beer as she smiled and said let's dance. I didn't like to dance but with her; I do anything. Music started to slow down, and I knew it was either a slow dance or grinding. Next thing I heard the song "Grind On Me" by Pretty Ricky, she moved her body and her back on my front. She started to move her hips as her ass precisely grinding on my front, I put my hands on her side and move my hips with hers. She moved her hands up to my neck and hair, I kissed her neck and whisper "we keep doing this, I will take you right now" she laughed and said, "do you want to leave we just got her Toby" I smiled, and before I can say a word my phone started to ring I moved back and said, "Lex sorry to ruin this but I have to take this call." She said okay and went dancing with Kelley as I answered phone and said, "hey Avery you're okay?"

I know I shouldn't be on the phone with Avery, but she needed my help, and I told I would help her. Once I asked that question she replied "he at the party, and I am too" I was speechless before I asked, "what parties are ya at?" She answered quickly " the one with bomb fire" I put my head down, and I couldn't believe and looked up and saw Alex walking towards me. Before I could I saw Avery walking towards me too. Well, I said to myself cause this isn't embarrassing at all your girlfriends and the girl you used to sleep with. Alex came first and said, "Tobs everything okay" I nodded, and I didn't want to lie before I could her the truth Avery arrived and said, "Tobin thank you for being here come on let's go" Alex was confused and stared at me with this death glare, she as I said, "Lex it's not what you think to trust me? It's hard to explain" Avery looked at me and said, "oh sorry Alex umm well, this isn't awkward" Alex crossed her arms and straight out said, "she used to be my fling because I didn't do relationship, but we stop months ago before you came." She said "oh" and Avery said, "yeah I wanted a real thing, but she didn't want that so I broke it off" Alex smiled and hugged me, and she said, "so why does she need you Tobin?" We told her the truth and Alex were nervous and told me "don't do it, I know I can't stop you but please if you do come back in one piece." I smiled and kissed her and replied "yes Alex I promise."

I saw this guy that was my maybe inch taller than me; he was tanned and slightly buff. I was never that person that was scared to fight that much. I said hey are you "John?" He turned and said, "hey who wants to know?" I replied "I do!" He laughed and said, "Tobin come on let's not!" I was puzzled and said, "how do you know my name?" He smiled and said, "maybe Avery should keep her phone by her all times" I was frustrated at that point, and he knew I was I told, "can you just let Avery be and leave her only please." I simply had two beers because I was the driver, but plus I have been distracted. I heard him say, "I don't want to fight you Tobin, and I think you should go and take Alex with you or I well show her what she's missing you dyke." I was so angry and I next thing I knew I hit him the face, and he started to fight back. I was on the ground and when I got control, I had him pinned and kept hitting him until I felt Hope, and Ash grabbed me off of him. My lip was bleeding, and my nose was slowly bleeding I looked up and saw Alex was frightened of me, I said, "Ash take me home now" I gave her my keys, and she drove before getting in the truck I whisper to Alex "I'm sorry." The car ride was quiet, and I was upset because I didn't want that to happen in front of Alex.

Ash was at my house like flash because when I looked up, I was home. I walked in and headed to bathroom, I was glad that my grandpa was at the ranch house. Ash handed me a pair of clothes, I heard Ashlyn say, "Tobin you okay do I need to help' I yelled 'NO!" I didn't hear her say anything to me before I notice I was crying and just bleeding out of lip and nose. I heard my name "Tobin" it was by the only raspy voice I know and said, "Alex what are you doing here" she didn't say anything, and she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my back while I was looking in the mirror. She said, "Tobs I'm not mad at you and look at me" I turned and saw her face she didn't look to disappoint at me; she grabbed a wet rag and put it on my lip and got another rag for nose. I asked her "who brought you here? And did Ashlyn leave?" She said, "Ali and yes Ashlyn left with her. I told her I would be fine alone with you." I tried to smile but couldn't I replied back to her "Alex, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that, but she is my friend and couldn't let her be with that type of guy" she took the rag off my lip and said, "Tobs it's fine I promise I'm with you, and it wasn't because of the Avery things. You hit him because he was talking about me." I smiled even though it hurt and said, "maybe, but I didn't want you to see that" Alex kissed my temple and my lips and whisper "it's okay Tobin, I love you and that's not going to change." She helped my take off my shirt, and she left me alone for a while and when I got out she was in my bed smiling and waiting for me. I was glad that she wasn't sloppy drunk, and that she came straight to my house to make sure I was okay.

I laid beside her and just cuddled up to me and said, "Tobin, please don't do that again" at that moment, I didn't know what to say I didn't want to lie, but I also didn't want to hurt her. I basically told her back "I promise Lex" she squeezed me tight, and I must have gotten hit badly on my ribs because when she squeezes I said "ow." She looked up at me lift my shirt and said, "why come I haven't seen this when I took your shirt off in the bathroom" I smiled and shook my head, she started to kiss my bruises gently. Her soft lips on my skin the warmth of breath and feeling the cold air hit my body at the same time. She came up to my face and said, "let me take care of you for a night" she pressed her lips towards mine. I was still kind of hurting, but I pushed thought out because Alex was doing the work. Our kiss was deep and passionate I moaned when I let her tongue come inside and met my tongue. My hand was on her ass the whole time it was really hard to not to take control, she knew that so she kissed my down to my neck and started to suck and bit. She went lower to my chest, and she gently took my sport bra off. I felt the cold breeze hit my body, and Alex took my hard nipple into her mouth and massaging the other beast. I moaned "Alex" I felt her grin, and she went down lower. She was at my waistband and teasing my center, I moaned "Alex stop teasing" she took of her clothing and afterwards my shorts and underwear. She placed her tongue on folds and then took her time on my clit I moan louder "Alex Alex fuck!" She knew I couldn't take this slow, so she knew and enters two fingers, and I screamed "Fuck Alex! No warning" she kept her fingers in place and moved up to me and kissing my bruises and said "I don't tease like you." In and out she was going fast and the only word coming out was "Alex fuck harder don't stop" I was about to come and Alex knew once I came she stayed inside of me and waited for my bliss to end. I moan "Alex fuck" she came back up to me, and I said, "I love you Alex. I do not care about my bruises" I automatically flip her, and she knew it was her turn. She whispered in my ear once I was on top "I love you too Tobin."  All night were us just exploring each other again (well because it's when a couple of weeks not doing it) tonight was amazing like the first or second time.

Author Notes: I really didn't know where I was going with this because I didn't know if I want Servando to be the guy or wait and bring him later in the story. Thanks again for the votes and comments.
-kale1317