intro to dumbassery

it's like math. but it doesn't make you hate yourself afterwards.

oh my god i have no idea what i'm doing but????? i've been meaning to do a rant oops book and i've been putting it off so i literally just sat down with myself, looked in the mirror and said: do it, just do it! don't let your rant book not be a thing. yesterday you said tomorrow. so just do it! make your rant book. just do it. some people dream of being able to rant online to total strangers, while you're going to wake up and work hard at it. nothing is impossible... you should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you're not going to stop there. no! what are you waiting for?! do it! just do it! yes you can! just do it! if you're tired of not sharing your every thought with the internet then do it.

oh you're still reading... ok...

my name is clark, some stuff about me is..??????

my birthday is december fourth.

my favorite meme is any meme with the exception of top text bottom text WITH THE EXCEPTION of mcr top text bottom text memes.

i love gerard way. literally you don't understand. it's that kinda next level shit.

i'm an xnfp, if you know what that means you're fucking awesome.

i write shitty gerd way fics and you better read it....

please.

if i write something that is offensive, please let me know. educate me, it's good to know when or if i say something ignorantly, explain why and i will totally edit it and/or take it down.

my thoughts are unfiltered for the most part so if i say something that's got you like "ok man i think you should know this tho" then hmu.

if you're complaining about something i say that puts you in a state of butthurt then don't even comment. i don't care.

i'll smash your face for six bucks and a dr.pepper.

good talk.