I DON'T LIKE HALSEY DON'T READ THIS IF U LIKE HALSEY AND ARE GONNA FLIP BECAUSE

I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK.

she, a twenty or so year old woman, kisses underage girls. this girl (photo evidence provided above) is 15.

she never apologizes mind you- she defends herself actually. only tweets these:

“i called her to the front, asked her if she was single, leaned down for a kiss, and she reciprocated!”

“i keep promising underage fans that i'm gonna make out with them. i'm so going to jail.”

!!!!!!!ah yes. don't apologize and realize what you did was p fucked but make a joke instead!!!!!

then she makes fun of a guy's position at work (which is actually something he should be hella proud of!)

halsey is literally degrading someone by their social class

frank costa:

“this isn't shade. you screenshot my position at my job. nice try though, sis.”

halsey:

“@feistyfrank i wasn't shading the "level" of your job. i was commenting on the industry. you worked for a label. you're being unprofessional.”

so what happened was- she made a joke about the alien sightings and said they've come to take away donald trump.

which is totally okay.

everyone is laughing????

but then he says it and she take a screenshot of his job position as a secretary where he works.

once he says what he said above she retorts with this;

halsey:

“you're misunderstanding. he works in the music industry. calling out artists on a competing label is unprofessional”

i mean here:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/98856653.html

i mean i'm literally just saying what they explained.

look you can like her music, it's something you like and that's fine. but don't tell me she's this great person because you're literally defending a classist child predator. it's bullshit.

the reason why i made this is because two people just asked me if i liked halsey and i was like nah and they flipped.

i mean if you're having trouble grasping that your fave could be problematic
tomorrow if you want me to dig up more i'll do what i can but i really don't care. i just want people to stop asking me if this pretentious tumblrette is my fave or not.