THE EPIC CONCLUSION

they tried to stop texting me but their immaturity couldn't keep them from responding when i texted back.

okay so.

she tried to say we met in bio last year
and i told her no
bc i was in chemistry last year
then she was like "are u miranda holter?"
and i was like bitch no. (fucking everyone who doesn't fucking know already my actual name is miranda m.)

and she was like oh man my name is katelyn tate (sounds fake but ok)

and i looked up her name in the white pages for long beach california and her name didn't show

so i told her

your name isn't legitimate it didn't show up in the phone book so that's how i know your full of shit?

and she's like tf i didn't tell you my name and i'm like lmao you literally just did????

and she's getting defensive now as i explain how hard it is for me to believe that there's that one in a million chance there's someone with the same name as me with the same exact number at some point (which i've had since 6th grade so another reason why it's bullshit she said her friend changed her number)

w the same common interest.

then she was like blahblahblah idc if you don't believe me if you think i'm lying idc

hoe that's how i know you're lying. you would have stopped texting me after you found out i wasn't "miranda holter"

these are some fake ass names btw oml

and i told her, check this out

if she had my number at one point she'd have had lived in the same area as i do.

bc when you're texting from far away those area codes are so important like—

anyways i told her in my area there are no holters. no one by that name lives around here.

katelyn

stop lying it's rude af