Chapter 3- Goodbyes

It was two years later when Loki came with a solemn face.

It was time. I sighed knowing this was going to be our last day until he reappears but under Thanos control, "I promise you I'm going to find you and help you." I said tightly to Loki who didn't bother to reply.

It was that day we went back to old memories while we drank some beer at a local bar, just a couple sips and swap tales.

I was telling him about his son and how he is already causing mischief even at a young age. Loki was laughing at the stories but we both felt the weight of the world on us and I knew how that felt.

It wasn't as painful but it still was sometimes hard to breath, we both tried to ease the atmosphere around us but it was difficult and we found we couldn't.

We both knew what was going to happen when Loki left that day, he was at Thanos bidding either till he died doing what he was told, or died because he failed to achieve his goal.

Either way it's a lose, lose situation that I was not going to just sit by and let happen.

When Loki said it was time for him to go the atmosphere dropped and before teleporting I grabbed his shoulder and made him look into my eyes, "I swear on the Styx that I will do everything in my power to help Loki Odinson from Thanos's hold of power."

Loki's eyes widen as Thunder rumbled ahead and he hit me, "Why?" he pleaded, "Why would you say that?"

I straighten up, "As god of Loyalty I am loyal to my friends even if it means death." I said calmly and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Even if I didn't make that oath, you're my friend Lok's, we're get through this together."

With that I pushed a necklace of a winged horse in his hand, "My pendant, when you can, contact me and I will help you. I am your friend and I will always be there for you."

Loki smile was a failed attempt but I could see the gratitude in it, "You always were my friend Percy and I thank you for being my only friend that actually cares about me."

I pulled him into a bro-hug and with one last pat on the back I watched as Loki teleported away. The only thing I heard from that day was that Loki fell into the void on Asgard.

It was three years later when I felt the pendant.

It was three years later when I met the Avengers.

It was three years later when I helped the Avengers and Loki.

This is the story of Perseus Jackson God of Loyalty being loyal to Loki and this world.