Chapter 6- Battle of New York

As they were about to leave the man the Avengers saw when Percy first Iris Message appeared in a sort of burst of light.

"Percy, Hecate sent this to you. Hey Loki nice seeing you again." The man looked at his wrist where a wreath laid, "I gotta go if I don't want to be late. Bye." With that the man was gone again and Percy was left holding a package.

Not all all fazed Percy took a knife and cut open the page where inside was the thing he had to give Loki.

Percy took out the vial and handed it to Loki, "Okay Loki, drink up." Percy said with a grin.

Loki frowned but knew what the potion was for, his face grew on of disgust as he chucked his head back and swallowed the liquid in the veil, he choked for a second stating, "This is horrible."

Percy rolled his eyes as the demigods nose scrunched up, "What? Did you think it would taste like chocolate and candy?" Percy asked sarcastically.

Just as he looked at the his watch and calculated the time Loki fell over into Percy's arm who slightly bent forward from not calculating too little of Loki's weight but quickly adjusted.

"What have you done to my brother?" Thor asked as he pulled his hammer out.

"Relax Trigger Happy, I'm making sure it is out of Thantos's control for good. Hecate whipped up a potion and now that he has drank it he will be out for a few minutes while it takes effect."

"Wasn't he already out of Thantos control?" Clint asked

Percy shook his head, "Thantos was, in a way, controlling Loki like how he controlled, you only he knew what he was doing. It's like a little voice in the back of your head that people tell you you're crazy. Well this voice actually existed and I'm making sure the pest is gone." Percy said

"Doesn't that mean he knows our plan?" Natasha asked

Percy shook his head, "He still thinks Loki is trapped in the cage. Loki was able to, in a way, fake the transmitter into thinking another thing while we did something else."

The Avengers nodded in understanding and 15 minutes later Loki woke up with a headache and grumbled as Percy passed him a cup of ice cool water.

Now normally Loki didn't like ice or anything related to his true heritage, but Percy has already seen what he looks like as a Frost Giant and he really needed something to cool his headache right now.

Just to make sure Percy didn't have that voice in his head Percy watched his eyes for any signs of blue on his friend and was satisfied when none showed.

Once satisfied the plan was ready and Percy got his weapons and gave Loki's scepter that SHIELD took, Loki looked at it with slight distaste.

The Avengers were a tad confused at how much Loki didn't like the scepter, Percy in reply held out his hand and summoned the one that he knew Loki used and put a chant on it so Percy could summon it,.

They quietly swapped staffs and Percy put the one that Loki originally had when he was caught on his back as it was strapped in.

Loki twirled the scepter, almost spear like, in his hand with a content smile and nodded his thanks to Percy. It was a quiet understanding of one another that made Thor frown at how much he didn't know that they were best friends.

"We ready?" Percy asked as they were in a circle.

"Why are we in a circle again?" Tony Stark now Iron Man as he was in his suit asked

"It's easier to teleport when people are close, you just happen to make a circle. Ok everyone eyes closed don't want anyone dieing now do we." Percy said with a smile.