Chapter 15- Lucas Charles Jackson

Percy was proud the moment he saw his little boy.

His daughter who turned 10 few months back at his side looking in awe as she watched her mother laying down in the bed holding her little brother.

Achilles was actually on the bed, he was short for a newly 7 year old and wanted a close up on seeing what a newborn actually looked liked.

Percy was moved some hair that was in Annabeth's sweaty forehead and kissed it as he wrapped an arm around her, they both wore proud smiles as they stared at their son.

The Avengers were behind the kids looking happy or to Thor creeped out at the small form of a child. Loki was right beside his friend, a smile also on his face as he watched his brother look pleased and his sister-in-law look exhausted but happy.

A nurse came in with an apologetic smile but Annabeth just smiled knowing the routine and let the nurse do a small check-up on their son.

Lucas Charles Jackson was born on July 27 making his Zodiac sign a Leo, which was ironic as it was.

Planet rise he was the sun which also apparently is the planet for Vitality, Life, Ego, Creativity, and Expression.

But that didn't matter.

What mattered was that Percy Jackson and everyone in the room was happy with the new addition to the Jackson family.

It was to bad Maia couldn't be here to see her little brother but she sends her apology and would come as soon as she could.

****************************

It was the next year and a one year old Lucas was trouble similar to his father when he was younger. He was also very stubborn and smart like his parents.

Currently, however, he was throwing cake around along with stuffing his icing fingers in his face looking absolutely happy.

Course this is the second time he had cake, his first party was at Camp Half-Blood with everyone, this one is with the Avengers.

Everyone was laughing and having a great time as Pepper was filming everything sometimes passing it off to one of the other girls to video tape.

Lucas got all sorts of gifts, safe for a 1 year old at least no swords...yet.

Lucas has his mother's hair color and his father's untamed hair style but it was his eyes that were unique. Some people made fun of him but one eyes was the lightest sea green there was and the other was a sort of light grey color.

Ok honestly, for the most part, Percy and Annabeth let one of the gods pick their child's eye color just for the fun of it for the most part. Hecate chose the eye color when she did the spell and just said, "He needed something to represent his uniqueness in the upcoming years."

HIs right eye, the light grey one, people sometimes took it that he was blind in that eye but he just had a light colored eye.

No he didn't have some sort of disorder than is normally there when someone has different eye colors. It was just part of the spell that Hecate put.

Lucas sometimes got sad when people pointed it out but after his mother and father and even his two older sisters just showered him in love in return, well. Let's say he got over it quickly.

Of course the two parents were worried for the future and what would happen when he went to public schooling but thankful that it was more than likely he was going to be with friends from Camp Half-Blood to help him through it.

He also had his loyal family right beside him and together, they were unstoppable.

Lucas Charlie Jackson was a Jackson and therefore had his family and friend right beside his side for the rest of his life.

Plus, no one would dare make fun of him if his older sisters had anything to say about that.