Chapter 14- News

Question: How would you feel if in this story I also had Percy Jackson and his godly awesomeness meet Supernatural or other TV Shows? Example, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, other requested TV Shows?

It took a few months before Percy was able to go back to Stark Towers and even then he still had an occasional headache.

The Avengers were just glad their godly friend was ok including Loki who was their only source of information.

However, today was a day that seemed different. This time when Percy came to the tower he was more giddy and happy and it only took a few minutes before Stark blurted, "What jumped in your pants?"

Percy gave Stark a weird look but excitement took his place, "Ok, I'm going to have you guess." Percy said and Loki just smirked, he'd seen his friend like this on some occasions but they were all the same reason.

After a few guess, some more appropriate from Tony, Loki finally asked, "Boy or Girl?"

It seemed to click with the Avengers, except for poor Thor who was totally confused, and they looked at their friend expectantly, "Boy." Percy said smiling.

"I do not get what is being talked about." Thor said heavy confused.

"Annabeth, Percy's wife, is going to have a boy child." Steve said trying to explain it to Thor as best as he could.

"Why did you just not say?!" Thor boomed a smile playing his lips now he got what everyone is talking about, "What are you going to name the mighty warrior?" he also asked

Percy smiled but there was a hint of sadness, "Annabeth and I agreed, Lucas or Luke Charles Jackson." Percy said and Loki instantly knew why there was that hint of sadness.

"You're friends would be joyed if they knew you were naming your child after them." Loki said to his friend and Percy only nodded while the Avengers were slightly confused.

Upon seeing their looks Percy elaborated, "Luke...he was one of the few people I first met and became friend with when I first went to Camp Half-Blood, he felt betrayed by his father and the gods and became....distant, to what being a family meant and did some stupid things. But in the end he and Charles, or Charlie Beckendorf both died a hero's death."

There was a pause in honoring their names to Percy before they started to speak again.

"How far along is Annabeth?" Clint asked

"Couple weeks now, I'm just giddy for the upcoming days." Percy said his leg tapping faster than normal because of the abundance of energy he had.

"You mean the weeks with a cranky and hormonal woman. I get you." Tony said smirking but then yelped as Natasha hit him in the back of the head.

Percy just shook his head in amusement, "Is the pregnancy the same period of time as a normal mortal?" Bruce asked

Percy smiled, "It's slightly faster, depending on how long you want to wait and if it's a demigod or god. If it's a pure godly baby then it only takes four months, but because we created the baby it needs time to really develope so for us, roughly 7 to 8 months."

Percy's smile was infectious because no time later everyone was smiling and congratulating him and they talked for the rest of the day just talking about random topics from the baby. to video games, modern slang, and just a bunch of random topics till it was time for Percy to say farewell.

Climbing into bed and cuddling with Annabeth she asked, "Had a fun day."

"I'm so excited I'm about ready to burst." Percy said his hand rubbing her tummy with her hands on top of his.

"Wouldn't want that. Then the baby wouldn't know his father." Annabeth said twisting to kiss Percy on the lips before settling in his arms and turning off the light.

No sooner did the light turn off that their door was cracked open revealing their daughter who looked sad and Percy moved away a little to look at his daughter.

"What's wrong." He asked

"I-I had a nightmare." she said hesitantly.

Percy scooted and patted the bed as Annabeth also moved to bring their daughter into a hug.

"Wanna sleep with us tonight?" Annabeth asked

After a few seconds and a few tears leaking out of their daughters eye she nodded and slipped between her parents.

Percy wrapped a protective arm around his daughter and slightly with his wife as she did the same thing. Ensuring their daughter that she was safe and could fall back asleep.

No time later the small Jackson family was asleep counting down the days till they had a new member of the family.