Chapter 13- Jackson Family

Percy's head was still spinning when he came around consciousness. His throat felt like it was being sat on and his eyes felt like they didn't need to open.

With determination and a large headache he managed to get his eyes open. Now that his eyes were open he focused on hearing.

"-Bad men. Bad men. Hurt Big Brother, bad men." Percy instantly calmed.

"You ok Perce?" Loki asked moving to Percy's left side as he saw his friend was awake.

"I missed all the action didn't I?" Percy managed with a croak as his throat still hurt.

"You gave us all a scare." to the right of Percy was on of the people he didn't expect, his brother Triton.

"Totally misses the action." Percy muttered but was already starting to feel better. With help from Triton and Loki he managed to sit up but had to lean against the wall.

Now with his vision finally working correctly and his hearing he was able to see that the Avengers were helping his brother Tyson take down the bad guys with the help of one very mad person.

The father of the Tyson, Triton, and Percy. Poseidon himself. Well they were screwed definitely.

Upon the look of Percy drawing his eyebrows in correctly as he was thinking that there was some sort of mistake that his father was there and fighting off the Hydra agents that were swarming inside the building Triton took pity to his brother, "Uncle H felt your life force and instantly called Poseidon and they both teleported to your location, but not without Tyson and I."

"You say Uncle is also here?" Percy asked becoming confused.

"Oh you have no idea. Those two are extremely angry." Loki said his eyes sparkling, "It's fun to watch Hydra have the guts to take on real gods. Not only real gods but extremely pissed off, powerful gods. I actually wish we had popcorn."

Triton paused thinking it over, "Popcorn would be nice."

"You two are gods. Just summon it." Percy said tiredly but also sat back to watch the fighting.

Loki looked like he wanted to facepalm himself but instead just took it upon himself to just summon popcorn in front of Percy then take a seat and watch the fight as Triton did the same.

Sadly the fight was over soon enough and Poseidon hurried over to his son, "Are you ok Percy?" his father asked worried as the Avengers waited at the side when they could talk to Percy.

Percy yawned, "Fine now, extremely tired and want to go to sleep."

"Just stay awake a little bit longer, ambrosia and nectar are still settling in." His uncle himself said as he entered the room, the shadows trying to gain his attention already.

Percy sighed mournfully, "I guess I can manage."

"He'll be alright." Triton said getting up and dusting the pants as he was actually wearing legs, he was out of the water so it makes the most sense really.

"Big Brother!" A speeding Tyson said as he ran into the room and caught the said god in a tight hug.

"Ty-son. Can't breath, hug to strong." Percy managed to say.

"Sorry big brother." Tyson has still gotten in the habit of saying that even though he had a couple feet off Percy.

"Percy's older than the giant, dang." Tony just said from where he was.

Tyson looked like he wanted to say something to Tony about being mean to his big brother and family but Percy just set a hand on his arm, "He's just messing around Tyson. Like Leo, you remember Leo, the one you built things with." Percy said

"Building fun." Tyson nodded.

"Big guy likes to build I hear, I want to see how well." Tony said

"Tyson is the leading cyclops in the forges, he's second in charge." Poseidon said proudly.

"Cy..clops." Clint said and the mortals just now noticed the one eye, "Wow...did not see that one coming."

Steve facepalmed at the joke that was thrown in there while Percy just smiled and had a hand resting on the wall when he felt slightly woozy.

"Easy Percy." Hades said catching his nephew, "The ambrosia is still working on restoring your powers and such. You are very easy to kill right now."

"What was the metal?" Percy asked as he put a hand on his forehead and closed his eyes as he felt the headache intensify.

"Nothing that Hephaestus can't handle, we're sending him over to collect and do whatever he wants with it." Poseidon said as he took Percy's shoulder, "In the meantime I think it would be best to take you to my palace and let the water heal you slightly."

Percy nodded mutely as the headache hurt again. Poseidon turned to the Avengers, "For a few weeks Percy will not be able to visit, do not worry though," then he turned to Loki, "as you already know you are allowed at any time to visit. Amphitrite already loves you so it won't bother her."

"Plus man, you could teach me a few tricks with the staff that I need to learn at least some point in my life." Triton said

Loki nodded, 'I will take upon your offer of visiting," Loki said and this time directed the next sentence to his friend," don't you try to do something stupid. I will know and I will personally hit you on the head when you're well enough."

Percy just waved a hand and looked to his father, "Shield your eyes." was all the warning they had before Poseidon teleported with Hades, Tyson, Triton, and Percy to his palace."

It was quiet for a few seconds after they passed and Tony broke it, "So you're welcomed into the underwater palace that Poseidon lives in."

Loki nodded but didn't give any more information as Thor just watched with mixed emotions, it seemed Loki was more open and relaxed with the Greeks than he was ever on Asgard, it struck his heart that he must have done something to hurt Loki more than he realized.

"Let's go home." Natasha said and in an unanimous agreement everyone turned and started to walk out, Clint stealing a phone and calling SHIELD.